2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Date Sheet of AMIETE

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the Date Sheet of the IETE exam of AMIETE. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the exam center of the AMIETE??
Similar Threads
Thread
Amiete Date Sheet
Dce Date Sheet
New date sheet of MDU
MDU B Ed Date Sheet
PTU Date Sheet
MDU Date Sheet 5th Sem
Date Sheet Of RTU
SSC CGL Date Sheet
MDU DDE Date Sheet
BHU UET Date Sheet
KUK Date Sheet MBA
RTU Date Sheet
Date Sheet of MDU
PTU Date Sheet MBA
CGL Date Sheet
RTU Date Sheet 1st Sem
MDU Date Sheet B Sc
Date Sheet SMU EDU In
PTU Date Sheet Dec
PTU MBA Date Sheet
10th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Date Sheet of AMIETE

You are looking for the details regarding the AMIETE exam. SO I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

The centers of the exam:

Ahmedabad
Bangalore
Mumbai
Calcutta
Chandigarh
Delhi
Guwahati
Hyderabad
Jaipur
Kanpur
Lucknow
Chennai
Patna
Pune
Vijayawada
Thiruvananthapuram
Abudhabi
Kathmandu
Jabalpur
Aligarh
Allahabad
Dehradun
Bhubaneswar
Pilani
Imphal (Tentatively withheld)
Cochin
Mysore
Visakhapatnam
Jammu
Bhopal
Nagpur
Noida
Nashik
Mhow
Palakkad
Vadodara
Aurangabad
Patna
Coimbatore
Ranchi
Dharwad
Gwalior
Raipur

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR AMIETE EXAMINATION:

(a) The Institution reserves the right to reject incomplete or illegible application without any reference to the candidate.

(b) The last date for receipt of Application Form of AMIETE Examination at the IETE HQ office is 25 October/25 April for December/June Examination or as notified separately. After this date, applications will be considered upto 5 November/5 May with late fee of Rs 300/-.

(c) A candidate appearing in Part I of Section B and Electives of Section B must fulfill practical experience requirement. A copy of Lab Practice-I&II Result should be attached with the application form when applying for first time for Part I of Section B and Electives of Section B papers irrespective of the fact that they were submitted earlier.

(d) To avoid delay in processing of applications only the fee concerning exam (i.e. Exam Fee, late fee) and membership fee should be sent along with the Examination application form. Remittance towards other requirement should be sent separately with specific instructions. Examination fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable towards a subsequent examination.

(e) Separate application for recounting should reach IETE HQ office within one month of declaration of result. Recounting fee should not be combined with any other type of fee.

(f) Candidate should clearly mention the Examination Centre and code at which he/she desires to appear for IETE examination.

(g) No application for change of Examination Centre will be entertained except in an exceptional case.

(h) While seeking exemption in papers, attested copies of qualification certificates and mark sheets are required to be submitted along with exemption fee. Exemptions are not granted in parts. Requests of exemptions for subjects other than those listed should not be made.

(i) Photograph (3.5x3.5 cm exact) not more then three months old of the candidate is required to be pasted on the application form and should be attested by a Govt Gazetted Officer or a Corporate Member of the Institution. The candidate should ensure that the photograph is properly attested, dated and stamped. The name and address of the officer attesting the photo must be given.

(j) Candidate should send only the attested copies of certificates along with the application form. Original documents are not required, unless specifically asked for.

(k) In case of non-receipt of Admit Card by 30th of March/November, candidates are advised to contact IETE HQ and Examination Centre and obtain permission to sit in the examination. No complaint in respect of non-receipt of Admit Card will be entertained once the exam is over.

(l) Candidates are advised to contact Examination Superintendent at their Centre for any unforeseen changes in the Examination programme.

(m) Fee will be paid by crossed bank draft in favour of Secretary General, IETE, payable at New Delhi. Name and Membership No. of the applicant should be written on the backside of the draft.

(n) If a candidate is found to have resorted to, or made attempts to resort to UNFAIR MEANS pertaining to an examination, the Council or the delegated authority may, on receipt of a report to the effect and after its own investigation, take action against the candidate concerned as deem fit. In addition the Superintendent of examination has absolute powers to expel the candidate from the examination hall if, in his opinion, the candidate has adopted unfair means in connection with the examination.

(o) Any correspondence required to be made in connection with exam applications should contain membership number, name & address of the candidate.

You are looking for the details regarding the date sheet of the exam. So I am providing it to you:

Date Sheet for JUNE 2015 Exam (AMIETE - Current and New Scheme)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in