9th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

kavyahoo SAUBRAB sachey devathey
9th May 2018, 11:02 PM
palassana guru

Re: Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Books Free Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please list the name of books with their price for the hindi courses offered by the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha? And also tell me procedure to download the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha books also? All help are appreciated.
i want to download all the text books of praveen provardh so please help how to download the text books
20th February 2019, 10:26 AM
D RAVICHANDRAN

Can you please help to download rashtrabasha new syllabus book through online..
27th April 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I wish to write Prathmic exam. I already wrote Parichya and passed with distinction.
I want free download of Prathmic book. Thankyou.
26th November 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the Magazines/Books published by the Branches of ‘Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha’?
26th November 2019, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Hindi Prachar Samachar - Monthly Hindi Magazine in the form of gazette of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. Almost 15,000 copies are printed and circulated every month to the Pracharaks.

It carries all the information like - syllabus of the Examination, Examination Time Table, Convocation information, Previous Examination Papers etc which are very much useful to the pracharaks.

Dakshina Bharat - Dakshina Bharat Literary Magazine is published quarterly in which articles on Literature, Language & Literary Translations are published.

Magazines Published by the Branches of ‘Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha’

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Tamil Nadu: Hindi Patrika - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Tamil with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Kerala: Keralbharati - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Malayalam with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Andhra Pradhesh: Poornakumbh (Hindi) - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Telugu with articles on Literature and Language.
Sravanti (Telugu) - Monthly Magazine in Telugu with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Karnataka: Bharat Vani (Kannada & Hindi) - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Kannada with articles on Literature and Language.

Books Publication Section

The section is responsible for printing syllabus books prescribed for Lower and Higher Examinations of Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha.

Apart from prints books on Southern Culture, Literature, Arts and Dictionaries (English Tamil to Hindi and vice versa). Swabodhini is printed by this department which is Hindi – English, Hindi – Telugu, Hindi – Tamil, Hindi – Kannad and Hindi – Malayalam is very famous with Pracharaks and public. Hindi English Tamil Tri-Lingual Dictionary part I has been released and other parts are in progress.
5th February 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want visharadh poorvardh book for download
7th February 2020, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Hindi Prachar Samachar - Monthly Hindi Magazine in the form of gazette of the Sabha. Almost 15,000 copies are printed and circulated every month to the Pracharaks

Books Publication Section

This section is responsible for printing syllabus books prescribed for Lower and Higher Examinations of Dakshin.Hindi Prachar Sabha. Apart from this prints books on Southern Culture, Literature, Arts and Dictionaries (English Tamil to Hindi and vice versa). Swabodhini is printed by this department which is Hindi – English, Hindi – Telugu, Hindi – Tamil, Hindi – Kannad and Hindi – Malayalam is very famous with Pracharaks and public. Hindi English Tamil Tri-Lingual Dictionary part I has been released and other parts are in progress.

The preparation of Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus for Hindi ( Std I to X ) has been entrusted to this esteemed Institution this year and it is in progress.

During the Academic year 2011-12, New syllabus books for Hindi Examinations conducted by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha have been introduced in which syllabus committee had members from NCERT.

Sales Section

In this section the Pracharaks and the public can buy Sabha Publications i.e syllabus books of Sabha Exams, Swayam Sikshak (Hindi through Southern Languages) and Dictionaries etc

City Sales Section

This section has the records regarding registered Pracharaks of Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha and its branches. The Pracharaks are the back bone of Hindi Prachar Sabha. This section issues Certificates to Pracharaks (Ist Grade and II Grade) on registration as pracharaks. About 72000 Pracharaks have already registered with the Sabha and its Branches.

Printing Section

‘A Drop of ink makes a million think’ that too in the right direction. This is what is being put into practice by the Hindi Prachar Press, a state-of-the art printing unit of the Sabha. Equipped with both letterpress and offset printing machinery, it combines versatality with modernity and helps the Sabha as well as other Government departments to publish more and more reading material for the benefit of people and propagating Hindi. The Printing section was modernised by the funds from Government of India as Grant-in-aid.

Magazines Published by the Branches of ‘Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha’

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Tamil Nadu: Hindi Patrika - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Tamil with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Kerala: Keralbharati - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Malayalam with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Andhra Pradhesh: Poornakumbh (Hindi) - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Telugu with articles on Literature and Language.
Sravanti (Telugu) - Monthly Magazine in Telugu with articles on Literature and Language.

Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha Karnataka: Bharat Vani (Kannada & Hindi) - Monthly Magazine in Hindi and Kannada with articles on Literature and Language.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in