2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

DAIICT vs IIIT

I have got councelling letter from DAIICT and IIIT now I m littlebit confused about credibility of both the college. Pls give me some comparison in DAIICT vs IIIT so that I can take a good decision to choose between these two institutes.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
Msc IT From DAIICT
Daiict gym
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
Daiict cpi
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
Msc it daiict
Rc daiict
MCA in DAIICT
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
IIIT or DAIICT
DAIICT Cut Off
NIT Or DAIICT
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
DAIICT Fee Str
Which is Better VIT or DAIICT
Daiict mca
DAIICT for MSC IT
1st September 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT vs IIIT

Hii sir, I Wants to do B.tech Please tell Me Which Institute is Food for Me Either Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad Or Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology ?
1st September 2018, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

According to Me Both Institute Are Good for B.tech the Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad is Government Institute And Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is A Private Institute Here I am giving you the Information About the Institute that is as follow

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.

B.tech Offfered In

Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science

Duration
: 4 year

Admission Seats

Admissions at DAIICT Gandhinagar are done through ACPC Counselling (50% seats) and self-counselling by institute for All India Seats (35% seats) & NRI Seats (15% seats).

Eligbility Crtieria

The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2018 can also apply under provisional basis.

Contact Information

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Address: Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India.

B.tech In

Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information Technology

Mode of Admission :

One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main)

Contact Information :

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Address: IIIT Rd, Near Boys Hostel, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211015
21st September 2022, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

comparision of daiict vs/ iiit jabalpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in