2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

DAIICT PG Admissions

I have planned to do my M.Tech from the DAIICT and want to know about the admission process to the PG M.Tech program from the DAIICT. Can you please tell me the application procedure to take admission I the PG M.Tech program of DAIICT? If possible please tell me the fee structure for that program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Msc IT From DAIICT
Daiict ugc
Nit dgp vs daiict
Daiict mscit
Daiict gym
Daiict Tips
Daiict cpi
DAIICT Ac Admissions
Msc it daiict
Rc daiict
MCA in DAIICT
DAIICT Cut Off
DAIICT Fest
Counseling of DAIICT
NIT Or DAIICT
Synapse DAIICT AC In
DAIICT Fee Str
Which is Better VIT or DAIICT
Daiict mca
DAIICT for MSC IT
10th August 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT PG Admissions

Can you provide me the eligibility requirement for admission in PG course - M. Tech. (ICT) - offered by DAIICT (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology), Gandhinagar?
10th August 2018, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT PG Admissions

M. Tech. (ICT) offered by DAIICT (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology), Gandhinagar is a full-time two-year program specially designed to meet the increasing needs of professionals who would be able to respond to the convergence between computers and communication systems.

The program aims to provide exposure to students who wish to build a professional career in ICT, working at the cutting edge of technology, research and development.

Eligibility

Educational qualifications
One with a qualifying Degree in any one of the following:
B.E./B. Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/EE/EC/IN/IT
M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics.
M.S./M.Sc. Degree of DA-IICT.
M.C.A. Degree (3 year program)
The aggregate marks in the qualifying degree should be 60% or equivalent as per the norms set by the Degree awarding Institute/University.
Possession of a valid GATE score in CS / EC / EE / IN / MA / PH.

One appearing in the final degree exam and expecting to complete may also apply. However, the final admission will be subject to the condition that they obtain an aggregate of 60% marks, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting Institute/University.

Number of Seats:

Fees Structure

At the time of admission an amount of Rs. 76,000/- (Rs.61, 000/- towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester and Rs.15, 000/- towards Caution Deposit) is too paid.

The registration fee is payable at the time of registration and hostel rent on allotment of the hostel room

Tuition fee
Rs. 61,000 per Semester

Registration Fee
Rs. 2,500 per Semester

Caution Deposit
Rs. 15,000 (Refundable at the end of the program)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in