2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

DAIICT Last Year Cutoff for MSCIT

What is the previous year cut off in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for taking admission under M.Sc. IT stream? I have appeared for the entrance examination and now with the information I want to conform that would be I able to get admissions or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
DAIICT Cutoff Branch Wise
BIMTECH last year cutoff
KSV University MSCIT Result
Daiict mscit
Last Year AIIMS Cutoff
Expected Cutoff Of DAIICT
DAIICT Cutoff
Medical Last Year Cutoff
DAIICT B Tech Cutoff
SMU MSCIT Result
Last Year OJEE Cutoff
DTU Previous Year Cutoff
IIT BHU Last Year GATE Cutoff
Mscit vnsgu
DAIICT Entrance Exam for MSCIT
VNSGU Mscit
DAIICT Entrance Exam Papers for MSCIT
Last Year Gate Cutoff For DAIICT
DAIICT MTECH Cutoff
IIT Gandhinagar Last Year Cutoff
8th May 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Last Year Cutoff for MSCIT

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Will you Please Provide me the Previous year Cutt off for the MSc IT Course of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology ?
8th May 2018, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.

The Details of the MSC IT Course of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is given below

About the Program :

The Master of Science (Information Technology) is an intensive two year post-graduate program (4 semesters) designed for students who wish to pursue a professional career in Information Technology. The courses are carefully designed to guide the students through basic concepts to the current practices in industry. Hands-on Laboratory experience is emphasized at every stage of the Program.

Duration : 2 year

No of seats : 120

Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor s degree holder from a recognized University in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute/university, in the qualifying degree examination is eligible to apply.

Entrance Test

The test will evaluate the candidates on their mathematical aptitude, logical reasoning, basic programming, English Comprehension.

Admission Cutt off :

Admission Cutt off May Vary from Year to Year The Admission Cutt off May Influence by Following Factors

Number of Candidate Qualified in the Exam
Reservation Criteria
Difficulty Level of the Examination
Previous year Cutt off

For more Information you may Contact to the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Address: Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 3052 0000
6th June 2022, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Will you Please Provide me the Previous year Cutt off for the MSc IT Course of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology ?
4th July 2023, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

what is required rank to get admission in msc it course

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in