2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

DAIICT Hostel Life

I am visiting on the website of DAIICT. I want to see the Photo Gallery of Hostel Life of DAIICT. But I didn’t find that Photo Gallery on the website. Give me procedure that how I can reach at the photos of Hostel Life? What types of services offers by the College for all students in hostels situated in the campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Calicut Hostel Life
Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar
Hostel Life in Amrita University
NUJS Hostel Life
IIT Delhi Hostel Life
NITK Surathkal Hostel Life
IBS Hyderabad Hostel Life
TISS Hostel Life
Affordable Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Amrita University Hostel Life
MNIT Jaipur Hostel Life
NSIT Hostel Life
Hostel Facility DAIICT
Karunya University Hostel Life
DAIICT Hostel Facilities
IISC Hostel Life
IIT Roorkee Hostel Life
NIT Srinagar Hostel Life
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
Amity Hostel Life
29th November 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Hostel Life

I want to know the Hostel Life of students at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DAIICT?
29th November 2019, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT Hostel Life

There are two Halls of Residence at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DAIICT, one for Men and the other for Women.

The Men's hall has 8 wings labelled A to H. Each wing has about 60 rooms.

The total capacity of the 8 wings is about 900 students on twin sharing basis.

The women's hall has 2 wings, viz. the J and K wings, with a total capacity of accommodating 195 residents.

The rooms are furnished with a bed, table, chair and a cupboard for each occupant.

For students using their own computers in the room, internet facility is provided at a very nominal per semester charge.

Hot water (using solar panels), Laundry (dhobis come to collect and deliver clothes) and TV Rooms with Dish TV are available at both halls of residence.

A convenience store, Local/STD/ISD facility and student warehouse are available at the men's hall of residence.

Residence at the Halls is compulsory for all B.Tech. students. Male post -graduate students are provided rooms subject to availability.

All female post-graduate students, who choose to stay on campus, can be provided accommodation in the women's hall of residence.

Ragging, gambling in any form, consumption of alcoholic drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited.

Any violation of the rules of the halls of residence entails harsh punitive actions including suspension/expulsion from the institute.

The women's wing has a guest room for mothers' of residents. The lady security staff on 3 shifts ensures safety and discipline round the clock. They also assist in collecting mail for the residents and registering their complaints to be passed on to the proper maintenance personnel.

Contact-

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
079 3052 0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in