2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

DAIICT Cutoff

Please tell me about the Cutoff of the DAIICT for admission in B.Tech course of the institute? My brother is doing a coaching for the admission in DAIICT BTech course so the cut off will help him to prepare for the hard for the entrance exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
DAIICT Last Year Cutoff for MSCIT
DAIICT Cutoff Branch Wise
Msc IT From DAIICT
Daiict ugc
Nit dgp vs daiict
Daiict gym
Daiict cpi
Expected Cutoff Of DAIICT
DAIICT B Tech Cutoff
Msc it daiict
Rc daiict
MCA in DAIICT
DAIICT Cut Off
Last Year Gate Cutoff For DAIICT
DAIICT MTECH Cutoff
NIT Or DAIICT
DAIICT Fee Str
Which is Better VIT or DAIICT
Daiict mca
DAIICT for MSC IT
25th April 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Cutoff

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admission Into the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology will you Please Provide me the Cutt off for the B.tech Admission of the Institute ?
25th April 2018, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT Cutoff

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.

The details of the B.tech Admission of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is given below

About the B.tech program :

DA-IICT offers two unique four-year undergraduate programs leading to the Degrees of Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology - B.Tech (ICT) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.

Admission Cutt off

Branch name GENO GENC
Hons. in ICT with Minor in Computational Sciences (CS) 2 24
Information and Communication Technology 10 114

For more Information you may Contact to the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology the contact details are given below

Contact details :
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Address: Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 3052 0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in