2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Daf tiss

Hello Buddy , Here I want to GET General Information about Detailed Application Form for re-Interview Test/Personal Interview of Tata Institute of Social Sciences , Will you please tell me ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hrm lr tiss
Tiss MBA
MBA tiss
TISS XAT Cut Off
Hc tiss
Web TISS
TISS Two Way Off OIL
Ds tiss
Tiss mha
MHA from TISS
Tiss llm
Rat tiss
GK for TISS
TISS For BA
Tiss bba
Tiss mcq
MBA at TISS
MBA in hr at TISS
JNU Vs TISS
TISS Sample Paper Tiss Analysis
16th June 2016, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Daf tiss

Friend On your Demanding Here I m Giving Eligibility for Pre-Interview Test (PIT)/ or Personal Interview (PI) information :

Short-listing of candidates for the second round of selection (PIT and PI) will be based on the merit list for online test (cut-off marks to be decided later by the Institute). Only short-listed candidates will receive call letters for the second round (PIT and PI) to be held in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Guwahati.

The Pre-Interview Test consists of a Written Test.

Detailed Application Form For all Programmes:

Candidates short-listed for PIT and PI will be required to download the Detailed Application Form, which will be available in the third week of February

Candidates are requested to check the admissions website in the third week of February

For all the programmes across TISS Campuses, the PIT will be in the form of a Written Test/Group Discussion

Personal Interview (PI):

The candidate is expected to be acquainted with the programme for which he/she has applied for, as questions may be asked on the related topics during the PI.

Facilities Available During PIT and PI at TISS Campuses:
Dining Hall

Admissions Helpline On :
022 - 25525252

Address :

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
V.N. Purav Marg,
Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in