2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Cystic Fibrosis AIIMS

I am suffering from the Cystic Fibrosis. I need to overcome if as fast as I can. Is there any treatment available at AIIMS for Cystic Fibrosis and tell me about the name of doctors at AIIMS and what are the precautions I should take to remove it from the root?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Key
Sr in AIIMS
Aiims dd
AIIMS Virbhadra Rishikesh AIIMS Rishikesh Walk In
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
Aiims nj
Ccm aiims
Aiims dnb
Cvo aiims
Aiims mcq pdf
Aiims icl
Aiims pg mcq
AIIMS Jodhpur Home Page aiims Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
Ics aiims
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
AIIMS Who CC STP
Tds aiims
AIIMS Rishikesh Rishikesh Aiims Rishikesh Nurse Vacancy
Aiims ac
9th August 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cystic Fibrosis AIIMS

I am interested in the field of medical and for this planning to join Department of Pediatrics at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) came to know about Cystic Fibrosis. Will you provide details about Cystic Fibrosis services provided by AIIMS along with key members?
9th August 2018, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cystic Fibrosis AIIMS

CF Services

Cystic fibrosis services are provided at AIIMS by Pediatric Pulmonology and Intensive Care Division of Department of Pediatrics.

The components of CF services are as follows:

Diagnostic Services

Sweat Chloride Estimation is performed using indigenously developed method. Sweat testing is performed thrice a week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon) free of cost but by prior appointment (sweat testing video).

Appointment can be fixed by coming and talking to CF Nurse (Ms Sridevi KN) or on telephone 011 - 26594610 (between 9 AM - 5 PM on any working days). On an average 600 tests are performed annually.

Genetic Test (Mutation Tests) is provided by Genetics Division of Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, New Delhi. Generally mutation testing is being performed for those who have abnormal sweat test or the patients with very strong possibility of CF but cannot get sweat testing locally

It is desirable to contact either of the following before sending blood samples.

Professor Madhulika Kabra, Telephone: 011-26594585, 26593209

Dr Neerja Gupta, Telephone: 011-26594585, 26593209

Dr Shivaram Sastri, Telephone: 011-26594585, 26593209

Prenatal Diagnosis for CF

Provided by Genetics Division of Department of Pediatrics in collaboration with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of AIIMS.

Professor S K Kabra
Department of Pediatrics
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110 029
Telephone: + 91-11-26594610, 26593209
Email: cfsatindia@gmail.com, skkabra@hotmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in