2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Cy 1010 IITM

I am doing the B.Tech in civil engineering at IIT Madras (IITM). I need syllabus of CY1010 – Chemistry course offered by institute. Please share the IITM CY1010 – Chemistry syllabus with me? All help are appreciable.
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ma
Iitm ipr
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
Clt iitm
IITM Dom
Map of IITM
Phd iitm
Cfi iitm
Iitm ms ee
IITM M.Sc
Hsr iitm
MSC in IITM
Iitm ee
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
IITM Pin
IITM Zip
25th May 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cy 1010 IITM

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Subject Code : CY1001 Introduction of Civil Engineering Course of the IIT Madras ?
25th May 2018, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cy 1010 IITM

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.

The Syllabus of the Subject Code : CY1001 Introduction of Civil Engineering I Sem Functions of Several Variables Course of the IIT Madras is as follow

Functions of Several Variables

Description:-

Regions in Plane, level curves and level surfaces, limits, continuity, partial derivatives, directional derivatives and gradient, normal to level curves and tangents, extreme values, Lagrange multipliers, double integral and iterated integral, volume of solids of revolution, approximation of volume, triple integral, change of variables, multiple integrals in cylindrical and spherical coordinates.

Course Contents:-

Vector calculus, Gradient, Divergence, Curl, Line integral, conservative fields, Green's theorem, surface area of solids of revolution, surface area, surface integral, Triple integrals and Gauss Divergence theorem, Stoke's theorem.

Text Book:
G B.Thomas Jr., M.D. Weir and J.R. Hass, Thomas Calculus (Eleventh Edition), Pearson Education, 2008.

For more Information you may Contact to the IIT Madras the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
IIT Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in