2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT Workshop

I did not attend Physics-Acope and Awareness Workshop which was conducted at Department of Physics of CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology), Kochi, Kerala but this Workshop was useful for me so please give me PDF of this Workshop?
Similar Threads
Thread
Workshop by IIT Bombay
IIMC Workshop
IIT Madras Workshop
IIT Bombay workshop
EEG training workshop
Workshop In Chennai IIT
IIT Bombay GCC Workshop
IIT Bombay NKN Workshop
IIT Bombay NKN Workshop
Workshop In NIT Raipur
ISI Bangalore Workshop
IITKGP Workshop
Workshop At IITM
NIT Kurukshetra workshop
JNCASR Workshop
APS MBA Workshop
CUSAT Electrical Workshop
Expected rank in CUSAT after 340 marks in CUSAT
IIT Workshop in Chennai
IIT workshop in Bombay
10th August 2018, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT Workshop

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the One day Workshop jointly Organised by Patent Opposition System and Pharmaceutical Patents Inter University Centre For Intellectual Property Rights Studies (IUCIPRS), CUSAT & Third World Network (TWN) of Cochin University of Science and Technology ?
10th August 2018, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT Workshop

Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.

The Information About the One day Workshop jointly Organised by Patent Opposition System and Pharmaceutical Patents Inter University Centre For Intellectual Property Rights Studies (IUCIPRS), CUSAT & Third World Network (TWN) is given below

One day Workshop jointly Organised by Patent Opposition System and Pharmaceutical Patents Inter University Centre For Intellectual Property Rights Studies

Patent confers the owner with exclusive rights over the invention for a period of 20 years and in effect, it would work as a monopoly. Therefore care should be taken not to grant patents to inventions which are frivolous or not inventive

Organized on Date : 30th June 2018

The workshop would deal with following issues
Patent examination
Patent Opposition Systems
Challenges to the efficacy of patent opposition system
Patent opposition case studies

Prospective participants
Industry
Law firms
CSOs/NGOs
Teachers, research scholars and student

One day Workshop jointly Organised by Patent Opposition System and Pharmaceutical Patents Inter University Centre For Intellectual Property Rights Studies (IUCIPRS), CUSAT & Third World Network (TWN)

Contact Details
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Address: South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in