2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th May 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT S7 EEE Question Paper

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the POWER SYSTEMS II of the B.tech EEE VII Semester of the CUSAT ?
19th May 2018, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT S7 EEE Question Paper

Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the POWER SYSTEMS II of the B.tech EEE VII Semester of the CUSAT Sorry I may Not Find the Question Paper Here I am giving you the Syllabus of the POWER SYSTEMS II of the B.tech EEE VII Semester of the CUSAT

POWER SYSTEMS II

Module I

Representation of power system one line diagrams impedance and reactance diagrams per unit and percent quantities primitive and interconnected networks and their performance equations y-bus and z- bus matrices and their formulation effect of off nominal transformer on y-bus load flow studies problem formulation classification of buses gauss-seidal method Newton Raphson method and fast decoupled load flow method line loss computation voltage dependency consideration in load modeling.

Module II

Economic load dispatch system constraints economic dispatch of thermal plants neglecting line losses optimum load dispatch including transmission line losses exact transmission loss formula automatic load dispatching optimal load flow solution speed governing mechanism speed governing of turbo generator load sharing and governor characteristics transfer function model load frequency control of single and multi area systems static analysis automatic voltage regulation IEEE type I excitation system transfer function model.

Module III

Short circuit studies faults on power systems three phase to ground faults SLGF DLGF LLF faults sequence impedance and sequence network symmetrical component methods of analysis of symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults at the terminals of an unloaded generator fault analysis using z-bus phase shift in star delta transformer banks faults through impedance short circuit capacity of a bus and circuit breaker rating.

Module IV

Power system stability studies steady stage dynamic and transient stability electrical stiffness swing equation inertia constant equal area criterion applied to the case of a sudden change in mechanical power input multi machine stability analysis using forward euler method basic assumptions and algorithms factors affecting stability voltage stability problem causes and mitigation methods introduction to HVDC and flexible ac transmission (FACTS) systems.

For more Information you may Contact to the Cochin University of Science and Technology the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
University of Science and Technology
Address: South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
Phone: 0484 257 7290

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in