2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT notes

I am student of the Cochin University of Science and Technology B.Tech ECE. I am doing my annual exam preparation so I am searching for the Cochin University of Science and Technology B.Tech ECE note online? Can you please provide me some link from where I can download its notes?
Similar Threads
Thread
VTU Notes For 3rd Sem CSE
Mob notes MBA
MBA mcs notes
Qt MBA Notes
Notes MBA
Zad MBA mdu notes
CA CPT Law Notes
VTU DME 2 Notes
VTU DSP Notes
MMC VTU Notes
VTU MOM Notes
MBA IBE Notes
GJU MBA Notes
ERP Notes for MBA Pdf
MBA HRM Notes
CRM Notes for MBA
Rbi MBA notes
m b a notes ppm
Expected rank in CUSAT after 340 marks in CUSAT
VTU Notes for 5th SEM ECE
23rd February 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT notes

Can you provide me the syllabus for MBA (Master in Business administration) Full Time Semester I offered by CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology), Cochin?
23rd February 2020, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT notes

The syllabus for MBA (Master in Business administration) Full Time Semester I offered by CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology), Cochin is as follows:

MBA FULLTIME – SYLLABUS

Semester - I

SMS 2101 MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR

Objectives: The objective of this paper is to familiarize the student with basic management concepts and behavioural process in the organisation.

Module I: Nature and Evolution of Management:
Meaning and definition of Management, Evolution of management, systems and contingency approaches for understanding organisations, social responsibility of management

Module II: Principles and Functions of Management
Principles and importance of Management, Universality of Management Principles, the Management process, Management Functions Skills and rolls in an Organization

Module III :Managing Individual Behaviour ñ I
Perception; Factors influencing perception, Attribution theory, applications in organisation Learning: Theories of learning ñ Implications for performance and satisfaction. Motivation: Theories of Motivation ñ Implications for performance and satisfaction in organisations.

Module IV: Managing Individual Behaviour II
Personality; Concept, Theories, major personality attributes influencing O.B, Values attitudes and Job satisfaction Individual decision-making and problem solving ñ Emotional intelligence and its applications in O.B, Organisational Commitment

Module V: Group Dynamics & Team Management
Understanding and Managing group process, characteristics of work group, work group behaviour and productivity. Teams in the Modern work place: Styles and skills in leadership and communication, Group decision making.

Suggested Readings
1. Koontz, H and Wechrich, H. Management 10th ed. New York, McGraw Hill, 1995
2. Luthans, F.Organizational Behaviour, 7th ed. New York, McGraw Hill, 1995
3. Robbins, S P Management 5th ed. New Jersey, Englewood cliffs, Prentice hall Inc. 1996
4. Robbins, S P Organizational Behaviour 7th ed. New Delhi, Prentice hall of India , 1996
5. Singh, Dalip Emotional Intelligence at work, Response books, Sage Publications, Delhi,2001. 6. Staw, B.M. Psychological Dimensions of Organizational Behaviour, 2nd Ed. Englowed Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice hall Inc. 1995
7. Stoner, J. etc. Management 6th ed., New Delhi, Prentice hall of India, 1996

Syllabus MBA Full Time Semester I Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in