2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT LLB Application

As you want I am here telling you process to get the application form to get admission in LLB course at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).

Go to website of the CUSAT.

At mid of the home page you get Academic Admission 2015 Online application submission link click on that link .

At forwarded page again click on Academic Admission 2015 Online application submission link .

Next page :

here click on Click Here for Online Application Submission for Academic Admissions 2015 (For International Candidates only) link .

Next page :

at right side of the page you get new user registration link click on that link.

Next page :

from here you can start registration .

after registration you get login id and password from that you can do login and can start to fill the application form .
14th March 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the admission criteria as well as the eligibility for the LLB courses offered by the CUSAT?
14th March 2016, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Please find the details of the LLB courses offered by the CUSAT:

Programme Name
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Duration
Nature of Programme
Prof./Non-Prof
Intake

5 Year B.B.A. LL. B. (Hons.)*

i) Pass in Plus 2 examination with 60% marks in Science / Commerce group or 55% marks in Arts / Humanities.
ii) Should not have completed 20 years of age on July 1st of the year of admission. 22 years in the case of SC / ST and OBC candidates.
10 Sem.
Regular-Day
(Cost-sharing)
Professional

5 Year B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)*
(i) Pass in Plus 2 examination with 60% marks in Science group or 55% marks in Commerce / Arts / Humanities.
(ii) Should not have completed 20 years of age in July 1st of the year of admission. 22 years in the case of SC / ST and OBC candidates.
10 Sem.
Regular-Day (Cost-Sharing)
Professional

Aptitude Test for B.B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) / B. Com.,LL.B.(Hons.)

The Test for B.B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.) / B.Com.,LL.B (Hons.) (Test 201) includes 150 objective type questions designed to test the proficiency in General English (50 questions) ability in reasoning and logical thinking (50 questions) proficiency in General Knowledge and Current affairs (25 questions) and in law related matters (25 questions). The maximum marks will be 450. The aspirants will have option to select either of the five year courses on the basis of their ranks,if they have applied for both.

Applicants for B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com.,LL.B (Hons.) irrespective of whether or not they are applicants for any other programme, have to necessarily take the Test 201.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in