2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Current vacancy in aiims jodhpur

Can you tell me where on the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Jodhpur will I get information about latest vacancies?
10th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Current vacancy in aiims jodhpur

To get information about latest vacancies on the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Jodhpur follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Jodhpur

Click to Recruitment Notices under Recruitment on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job vacancy

That page will look like this:

Some Jobs available on the Page

Advertisement No: Admn/Faculty(AP)/Contract/2018-AIIMS.JDH Walk-In-Interview for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor in VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF AIIMS JODHPUR ON CONTRACT BASIS at AIIMS, Jodhpur.

Advertisement No: AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/06/2018 Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).

Direct Recruitment for the Post of Technical Staff (Medical)

Recruitment for the various post on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS Advt No. Admn/Direct Recruitment/01/2017-AIIMS.JDH

Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/06/PDF-PDCC/2018-AIIMS.JDH Post-Doctoral Fellowship and Certificate Courses at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).

Recruitment to the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade I) for Hospital Services on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS

Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of Indias Residency Scheme for the session July, 2018 at AIIMS, Jodhpur.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in