2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2017, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Current Account In HDFC Bank

On your demand I will get information about HDFC Bank, ULTIMA current accounts so that you can check it and have idea.

The Current Accounts is a type of deposit account offer by HDFC Bank for professionals and businessmen who dealing largely with liquid deposits, this product allows for withdrawal of funds and checks being written against the balance and does not limit the number of transactions.

Eligibility
You are eligible to operate a Ultima Current account if you fall under any of the following categories:

Resident Individual
Hindu Undivided Family
Sole Proprietorship Firms
Partnership Firms
Private and Public Limited Companies

Benefits
Free Home Location Cash Deposit limit, which is higher of Rs. 2 Cr per month (100 transactions) or 8 times the AMB maintained in the previous month
Non Home Location Cash Deposit of Rs. 50 lac per month (25 transactions). Operational Limit of Rs. 5 lac for cash deposit at non home branch
Free Cash Withdrawal from Home Branch. Free Cash Withdrawal of up to Rs. 75 lac per month from Non Home Branches
1500 free cheque per month
2000 free bulk transactions per month
Unlimited free local / anywhere cheque collections and payments (through both Clearing & Funds Transfer)
Unlimited Free RTGS / NEFT Collections and Payments
Unlimited Free DD / MC; Free Correspondent Bank DD of up to Rs. 30 lac per month
Free Outstation Cheque Collection at Bank Location / Speed Clearing Transactions

Charges
Average Quarterly Balance(AQB)
Rs.20,00,000/- per quarter

Non-Maintenance Charges per quarter
Rs 15,000/- per quarter, if Average Quarterly Balance is less than Rs. 10,00,000/- per quarter
Rs 10,000/- per quarter, if Average Quarterly Balance is less than Rs. 20,00,000/- per quarter but more than or equal to 10,00,000/- per quarter

Charges and fees

Address:-
HDFC Bank
1st Floor,C.S.No.6/242,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel,
Mumbai - 400 013.
16th January 2021, 01:36 PM

-

no I am talking during the bank account transfer you have to select both source account no and destination account no what i am asking for can I limit the list shown in both filed according to the user who make the transfer

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in