2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

CTET and TET Difference

I want to know about difference between CTET and TET, will you please provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
CTET GK in Hindi
CTET Form
CTET Ka Result
Ssc ctet
Ebook For CTET
CTET Web Portal
Ctet rijelt
CTET Nic Result
CTET Cut Off Marks For SC
Ctet in punjab
Details of CTET
CTET Centres
Ctet tgt
CTET App
Ctet hp
What Is CTET
CTET Over All Result
CTET Information
CTET Vacancy
CBSE CTET or Haryana STET, what is Difference
25th November 2014, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CTET and TET Difference

As you want to know about difference between CTET and TET.

So CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test, after clearing this exam a candidate can get job anywhere in India.

TET is Teacher Eligibility Test, every state conduct this exam.
It is a state level exam, after clearing this exam candidate will get job in any district of this state.

As per me CTET would be a good choice rather than TET, because it has wide scope.

Minimum Educational Qualifications CTET Classes I-V:

Candidate must have 12th passed certificate with at least 50% marks.

Candidate who has 12th passed certificate with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education is also eligible.

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and

Candidate who has graduation degree or appearing in final year is also eligible.

Candidate who has two year Diploma in Elementary Education is also eligible.
22nd March 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Will you tell me what is the basic difference in CTET and TET exam , as I am looking for join teaching job and want to appear in one of these exam ?
22nd March 2015, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test is an exam by clearing this exam candidate can get teaching job in any school of any state of the India .

And TET is Teacher Eligibility Test it is conducted by every state separately to recruits eligible candidates in the schools at state level.

CTET Eligibility:

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V

Candidate should passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) exam with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 ā€“ year Diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent

OR

Candidate should passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 ā€“ year Diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent), in accordance with the NCTE Recognition Norms and Procedure.
OR

Candidate should passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

OR

Candidate should passed senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 ā€“ year Diploma in Education (Special Education)

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII

Candidate should have B.A./B.Sc/B.Com degree and passed or appearing in final 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent

OR

Candidate should have B.A./B.Sc/B.Com degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education(B.Ed OR
B.A./B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education B.Ed, in accordance with the NCTE Recognition Norms and Procedure.

OR
Candidate should have senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education B.El.Ed

OR

Candidate should passed senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year BA/B.Sc. (Ed) or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)

OR

Candidate should have B.A./B.Sc/B.Com degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. A diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in