2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

CSVTU Books

I have taken admission at CSVTU University for B.Arch Program. I want books of First Semester Program, but in market there is no book of B.Arch Program. So can I contact to the library of CSVTU University, May be I can get books from the Library? What is the fee to get books from the library of University?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSVTU Unsolved
CSVTU 1st Sem EEE Syllabus
Phd From CSVTU
CSVTU MCA 1st Sem Result
CSVTU RV Result
Csvtu vc
VC Of CSVTU
Diploma CSVTU
CSVTU MBA 1st Sem Syllabus
Rti csvtu
Polytechnic CSVTU
CSVTU Syllabus
Timetable of 3rd SEM CSVTU
CSVTU Email Id
CSVTU Topper
CSVTU Results MBA 2nd SEM
CSVTU Ebooks
MBA Result CSVTU
CSVTU result
Result Csvtu
20th June 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: CSVTU Books

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus And Books for the Subject Applied Mathematics of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai of the B.tech Course Will you Please Provide It ?
20th June 2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CSVTU Books

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University is a Public State University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh.

The Syllabus And Books for the Subject Applied Mathematics of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University is given below

Applied Mathematics-I

Syllabus :

Unit I

Matrices
Rank & inverse by elementary transformation; system of linear equations; eigen values & eigen vectors; Caley-Hamilton Theorem.

Unit II
Differential Calculus
Successive differentiation, Leibnitz's theorem; expansion of functions in Taylor's & Maclaurin's series; tracing of simple curves.

Unit III
Integral Calculus
Reduction formula, application of integration to rectification, quadrature, volume of revolution, centre of gravity & moment of inertia.

Unit IV
Partial Differentiation
Partial derivatives, Euler's theorem on homogeneous functions, maxima & minima of functions of two variables, Lagrange's method of undetermined multipliers, Jacobians; differentiation under the integral sign.

Unit V
Ordinary Differential Equations & Applications
Exact differential equations, reducible to exact form; first order differential equations (non-linear); application to simple electrical circuits & heat flow

Books :

Differential Calculus by Gorakh Prasad Pothishala Private Limited.
2. Integral Calculus by Gorakh Prasad Pothishala Private Limited.
3. Advanced Engg. Mathematics by R. K. Jain & S. R. K. Iyengar Narosa Publishing House.
4. Applied Mathematics by P. N. Wartikar & J. N. Wartikar, Vol. (I&II) Pune Vidyarthi Griha
Prakashan, Pune.
5. Applied Mathematics for Engineers & Physicists by Louis A. Pipes McGraw Hill.

Contact Details :
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Address: Post Newai, District Durg, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 491107
Phone: 0788 220 0062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in