2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

CSVTU 1st Year Question Papers

Please give me question papers of 1st Year Examination of B.SC Computer Science Program of CSVTU. the Exam Time Table is released for 1st Year Program. So I want to start preparation with Question Papers. Tell me if I do preparation from question papers, can I get good grades in the Examination of CSVTU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
B.Com 1st year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
Latest paper pattern or previous year question papers of B.Com 2nd year of Pune Unive
CSVTU Question Papers 3rd Sem EEE
Last year question papers of B.Tech 2nd year admission in LEET
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
Previous Years Question Papers of CSVTU
CSVTU Question Papers 3rd Sem
University of Mumbai B.Com 1st year previous year question papers
CSVTU MCA Question Papers
CSVTU Question Papers 3rd Sem CSE
CSVTU MBA Question Papers
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
CSVTU Question Papers 8th Sem EEe
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
Previous year question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiyar University
Previous year question papers of final year B.Com.(Dictance Education) from Mumbai Un
Karnataka 2nd Year PUC previous year question papers of Chemistry
Master of Commerce 1st year previous year question papers of IGNOU
29th June 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: CSVTU 1st Year Question Papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Applied Mathematics-I Subject of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai (C.G.) ?
29th June 2018, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University is a Public State University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the Applied Mathematics-I Subject of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai Sorry I may Not Found the Question Paper Here I may get the Syllabus of the Applied Mathematics-I Subject of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai (C.G.)

Applied Mathematics

Unit I

Matrices Rank & inverse by elementary transformation; system of linear equations; eigen values & eigen vectors; Caley-Hamilton Theorem.

Unit II
Differential Calculus
Successive differentiation, Leibnitz's theorem; expansion of functions in Taylor's & Maclaurin's series; tracing of simple curves.

Unit III
Integral Calculus Reduction formula, application of integration to rectification, quadrature, volume of revolution, centre of gravity & moment of inertia.

Unit IV
Partial Differentiation Partial derivatives, Euler's theorem on homogeneous functions, maxima & minima of functions of two variables, Lagrange's method of undetermined multipliers, Jacobians; differentiation under the integral sign.

Unit V
Ordinary Differential Equations & Applications Exact differential equations, reducible to exact form; first order differential equations (non-linear); application to simple electrical circuits & heat flow.
8th February 2020, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

CSVTU 1st Year Question Papers

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSVTU 1st Year Question Papers.pdf (82.7 KB, 78 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in