2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Csun lsat

On which dates Law School Admission Test (LSAT) pre program held in this year for admission in California State University, Northridge (CSUN), can you give me its date
Similar Threads
Thread
Csun MBA cost
Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once
Lsat nz
MBA csun
CSUN MBA Tuition Cost
My CSUN
CSUN MBA Finance
CSUN MBA Curriculum
CSUN MBA Acceptance Rate
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Csun ssc eop
Csun mba
CSUN Graduate Programs
Mba csun
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
CSUN MBA Review
CSUN MBA Program
CSUN Accounting Program
CSUN LSAT Test Center
Uic lsat
14th September 2015, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Csun lsat

As you asking I am telling you Law School Admission Test (LSAT) pre program held on Monday, March 9, 2015 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm at California State University, Northridge (CSUN),

Law School Admission Test is the single most important element in your law school application. Law School Admission Test is a very challenging exam and you need to be well-prepared for it. The information below will assist you get ready.

Law School Admission Test is conducted four times a year- in June, September/October, December, and February.

If you are a current student, the preferred test is the September/October one. That exam allows you to study heavily over the summer and comes early in the semester before you get too far behind in your classes.

Taking the September/October test will put you on a good schedule for having all of your information submitted to the schools by January for admission the following fall.

The December exam will also allow you to get your application completed by early January, but is administered right around the time that you will have final exams during the fall semester.

Address
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330
Phone: (818) 677-1200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in