2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

CSU IP Bulletin

From where I can get the IP Bulletin of California State University (CSU) for International Programs? Give me list of all International Programs offering by this University will admission details. What information I can get from IP Bulletin of California State University (CSU), pls tell me.
Similar Threads
Thread
TNPSC Bulletin May Results
ICMR Bulletin
Bulletin TNPSC
RPMT Information Bulletin
TNPSC Bulletin
DNB CET Bulletin
BHU Ac Admission CRET Bulletin
APTET Bulletin
TNPSC Bulletin May
UPSC Bulletin
GPHC Bulletin
RDSO Bulletin
JEE Bulletin
BITS Pilani Bulletin
DU Admission Bulletin
RBI Monthly Bulletin
RBI bulletin subscription
PSC bulletin December
Kerala PSC Bulletin August
PSC Bulletin Latest
11th February 2016, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: CSU IP Bulletin

Hello sir I want to know about CSU IP Bulletin of korea so here can you please give me details ?
11th February 2016, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CSU IP Bulletin

Hey as The California State University is a public university system in California. Composed of 23 campuses and eight off-campus centers enrolling 460,200 students

CSU IP Bulletin

The IP Academic Bulletin (also known as “IP Bulletin” or “Bulletin”) is the International Programs (IP) “catalog” and provides academic information about the program in Korea.

Eligibility Requirements:

Minimum 3.0 GPA required; Students must have junior status, and have completed at least two terms of coursework at a CSU (and have it reflected on their transcript) at the time of application.

Academic Planning, Crediting and Reporting

This publication contains information on academic planning, how courses get credited to your degree, and the academic reporting process including when to expect your academic report at the end of your year abroad.

Academic Policies

This publication contains academic policies which will be applied to all IP
participants. Topics include but are not limited to CSU Registration, Enrollment Requirements, Attendance, Examinations, Assignment of Grades, Grading Symbols, Credit/No Credit Option and Course Withdrawals.

IP Academic Bulletin for Korea:

Address:

California State University

401 Golden Shore,

Long Beach,

CA 90802,

United States

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in