2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

CSU GPA Calculator Transfer

Hello I am the transfer student and want to get admission in the California State University so please tell me what is the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required to get admission in it? Also provide me the GPA calculator of it so that I can calculate my GPA?
Similar Threads
Thread
LPU Ums Marks Calculator
SBI SIP Calculator
Can You Use A Calculator On The Gmat
IAF Pension Calculator
CGPA Calculator LPU
VTU CGPA Calculator
Calculator In IES Exam
SBI TDR Interest Calculator
CASIO HK Calculator
AICTE VI Pay Calculator
LPU Marks Calculator
UITF PNB Calculator
MBA GPA Calculator
Can I Use Calculator in IES Exam
MBA budget calculator
Can We Use Calculator in UPCAT
BTU to GJ conversion calculator
ML TO LBS Conversion Calculator
UC College GPA Calculator
SBI EMI Calculator Car Loan
14th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: CSU GPA Calculator Transfer

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to CSU GPA Calculator Transfer , so will you plz let me know about the same here ?
14th July 2018, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CSU GPA Calculator Transfer

As you want here I am giving below info regarding to CSU GPA Calculator Transfer :

Your grade point average (GPA) is calculated by dividing the total amount of grade points earned by the total amount of attempted units with grades.

Your grade point average may range from 0.0 to 4.0.

STEP 1: A student's total grade points are calculated by multiplying the number of class units attempted by the value associated with each grade earned.

STEP 2: The student's GPA is then determined by dividing the total number of grade points earned by the number of units attempted.

Calculating Different Kinds of GPA

Universities may ask for your gpa in transferable classes only. Some may want your gpa in a certain category or list of classes to determine eligibility and competitiveness.

Example: CSU East Bay Nursing wants to see a 3.0 gpa for the eight prerequisite and a 3.0 for just the four science prerequisites.

You can use the above steps to calculate a gpa for any category of courses as required or needed.

Calculating Your CSU-Transferable GPA

The CSU Mentor Transfer Admission Application asks applicants to enter their CSU-transferable gpa.

The gpa in your Class-Web unofficial transcript isn't always your CSU-transferable gpa.

You need to determine which courses are CSU-transferable in order to calculate your CSU-transferable GPA.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in