2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2012, 04:31 PM
kompaddy

CSIR UGC Result

I was taken part in the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET exam and now I am looking for my result so please can you give me the date of result and provide me the page where I can download the result?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSIR UGC Net For MBA
CSIR UGC NET Dec 12 Result
Csir ugc net net
Csir ugc net srf
Result Of CSIR UGC NET Dec
Result Of CSIR UGC Net 17 June
About CSIR UGC NET
CSIR Case Result Declaration
Csir mba
CSIR UGC NET Result June
Csir srf
Tips to prepare for the CSIR Mathematics Exam? Question Paper of CSIR Mathematics Exa
June Result of CSIR Net Exam
Procedure to getting Result of CSIR
CSIR NET Exam result date
CSIR UGC NET Result Dec
CSIR UGC Result Dec
CSIR Res Org
CSIR Result Dec
CSIR Result June Net
1st August 2012, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CSIR UGC Result

You are searching for UGC CSIR NET result so last result of this was published in month December and I am providing you the same. You are looking for another result then you have wait for some time because next result will publish in month of October 2012 and then we will provide you the result.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC CSIR NET result.pdf (221.7 KB, 73 views)
26th May 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) June, 2014 result? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) result?
26th May 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) June, 2014 result. Here I am providing you process for download the Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) June, 2014 result. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the CSIR: Human Resource Development Group. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above page you will find the Results section at the middle of the page. You will find the first link of Revised Result of Chemical Sciences of the Joint CSIR-UGC Test (NET) Held On 22-06-2014. You should need to click on that link.

more result detail to attached in a pdf file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-UGC-Result.pdf (34.4 KB, 56 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in