2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2012, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CSIR Fellowship Rules

As you are looking for the CSIR fellowship rules, here I am providing you the general rules governing the fellowship/associateship:

(i) Only Indian citizens are eligible for research fellowship/associateship.
(ii) The award of fellowship/associateship does not imply any assurance or guarantee for subsequent employment by CSIR or at the Institution where he/she is working.
(iii) If a Fellow/Associate is reported to have been lacking in his or her research assignment, the fellowship/associateship is liable to be terminated by CSIR.

For the detailed rules and form, here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the rules & forms.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR Rules & Forms.pdf (150.2 KB, 61 views)
18th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Please give me details about CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) including its Rules / Guidelines?
18th May 2015, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you details about CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) including its Rules / Guidelines.

CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF):

Certain number of JRFs is awarded each year by CSIR to those holding MSc or equivalent degree, with minimum 55% marks after qualifying the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice in a year

Application Procedure:
Applications for JRF are invited twice a year through press advertisement on all India bases in the prescribed application form. The completed application form may be submitted to the following address:

Address:
Controller of Examinations
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex
Library Avenue, Pusa
New Delhi –110 012

Age Limit:
Upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.

Selection Procedure:
Selection for award of JRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by CSIR at national level and consisting of two papers.

Paper – 1
(A) General Nature and Part
(B) Is subject type

Paper – 2
(1) Chemical Sciences
(2) Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(3) Life Sciences
(4) Mathematical Sciences
(5) Physical Sciences

CSIR Fellowship Rules / Guidelines:

Contact Details:
C.S.I.R. - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Rafi Marg, Sansad Marg Road Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110001 ‎
011 2373 7889

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Council+of+Scientific+and+Industrial+Resear ch,+New+Delhi&hl=en-IN&ll=28.618621,77.211914&spn=0.011471,0.02105&sll =21.125498,81.914063&sspn=24.79385,43.110352&hq=Co uncil+of+Scientific+and+Industrial+Research,&hnear =New+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in