2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th October 2014, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CS Exam Eligibility during Graduation

The Company Secretary Course conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for CS Exam.

Eligibility-

The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
Candidate who has enrolled for the 10+2 examination can apply with the proof of passing the examination within 6 months.
Candidates who have passed the Foundation Course and are not less than 17 years of age can apply for the Intermediate course.
Graduates, post-graduates (excluding fine arts) and those who have passed final exam of ICWAI or ICAI or of any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Council of the Institute can directly enroll to the intermediate course without doing foundation course.
After passing the intermediate course a registered candidate can apply for the Final course.

Age Criteria-

There is no specific restriction to the age of the candidate or marks secured in Senior Secondary Examination or subjects studied.
The candidates that are not less than 17 years of age can apply for the Intermediate course

Stages in Company Secretary Exam –

The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretary ship i.e.
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

You have to undergo from these two stages of the Company Secretary as you have completed your graduation.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in