2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

CRPF Work

I want to join the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) so can you please tell me what is the work of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)? Tell me the time duration and the working hour of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA without much work experience
Work of SBI PO
Great work MBA
Work Of A JTO In BSNL
How Does APY Work
MBA with work experience
Out of work MBA
MBA But No Work Experience
MDU Work
SBI PO Work Life
Work of SI in CRPF
MBA where to work
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Why MBA Without Work Experience
MBA looking for work
Work of SBI Clerk
Social Work in Delhi School of Social Work
Process to work in USA after BDS
New work universities
Want to work with ISRO after my B.E
27th April 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Work

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Role And Duties of the Central Reserve Police Force Will you Please Provide It ?
27th April 2018, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Work

The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representatives Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.

The Following Duties Performed by the Central Reserve Police Force is given below

Crowd control
Riot control
Counter Millitancy / Insurgency operations.
Dealing with Left Wing Extremism
Overall co-ordination of large scale security arrangement specially with regard to elections in disturbed areas.
Protection of VIPs and vital installations.
Checking environmental de-gradation and protection of local Flora and Fauna
Fighting aggression during War time
Participating in UN Peace Keeping Mission
Rescue and Relief operations at the time of Natural Calamities.

Role During Elections
Central Reserve Police Force is the agency, the government heavily banks upon to ensure free and fair elections : be it the Parliamentary or the Assembly Elections around the country. CRPF continues to discharge this onerous responsibility with a great sense of pride and commitment.

Co-ordinates with Ministry of Home Affairs, Election Commission of India, Railway Board and other CAPFs/SAPs/BWHGs/IRBns.

Co-ordinates with poll going States by constituting "State Level Co-ordination Group".

Coordinates movement and deployment of troops deputed for election duties by setting up dedicated 24 7 control room at ForceHQ and at poll going state.
Security profiling of the state going to poll.

Planning deployment of troops according to sensitivity of the area/ booth in consultation with State authority.

Generating/ issuing unique ID to all forces so that the local authorities of poll going states shall comfortably deploy the troops inclose quarters so that the troops commander can have proper command and control.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in