2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

CRPF welfare

What are the Welfare Activities available at the Central Reserve Police Force? Give me the list of these activities? Is there any CRPF central welfare fund available? If yes then what are the benefits of that fund? Give me the information about the latest news and updates of Central Reserve Police Force? Will you please provide me the contact details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Employee welfare project for MBA
Gujrat University Welfare Election
CRPF Wives Welfare Association Raffle Draw
IAF welfare news
Bcebc welfare
CRPF Welfare News
Ministry of Sports and Youth Welfare
IOCL Officers Welfare
APPSC Tribal Welfare Notification
APPSC Hostel Welfare In Social Welfare
Social Welfare Officer APPSC
Master in Social Welfare
Ministry Of Women And Child Welfare
Institute health and welfare
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare job
KSEB Employees Welfare Fund
TNAU directorate students welfare
KELTRON Welfare
Urban Institute Welfare Reform
UGC NET Labour Welfare/IR/HR Question Paper
9th May 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF welfare

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Welfare Activities of the Central Reserve police Force ?
9th May 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF welfare

The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India.

The Welfare Activities of the Central Reserve police Force is given below

PART-I

A. Welfare of serving personnel
1. As far as serving personnel are concerned, the following measures are in built in the system:
i.Free family accommodation at any Group Centre.
ii.Outdoor and indoor games facilities at all the establishments.
iii.Adequate recreational facilities.
iv.Grievance redressal machinery in every office.
v.Free School bus facility on conditions laid down.
vi.Family welfare centers, where the family members are engaged in stitching, weaving, knitting etc, to augment family income.
vii.Montessori schools at following (55) locations to prepare the children for admission to regular classes : -
List Of Montessori School As On 30/10/2017

Financial Assistance

for treatment of individuals and their family members;
in cases of natural calamities;
limited loan facilities

b.Running of Following Educational Institutions.
i.CRPF Public School at Rohini Delhi, where classes upto 10+2 are run in every stream. This school has already earned a reputation as one of the best schools in Delhi with impressive academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.

Welfare Of Retired Personnel

a. Resettlement/re-employment efforts through resettlement centers of GCs/Welfare Directorate and Welfare And Re-habilitation Board (MHA).

b.Financial assistance for treatment of individuals or spouses in rarest of rare cases.

c.Reservation of 09 seats for MBBS course and 02 seat for BDS course every year for wards of CPMF personnel on merit.

d. Medical facilities from CGHS/CPMF Hospitals or medical allowance of Rs. 300/- per month.

e. Scholarship amount Rs. 27,000/- p.a. to Girls and Rs. 24,000/- p.a. to boys from Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme to wards of the Ex-personnel of the CPFs to encourage technical and professional courses. Above scholarship is applicable upto the rank of SM/Insp.

For more Information you may Contact to the Central Reserve police Force the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Directorate General
Central Reserve Police Force,
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in