2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

CRPF upcoming exam

I heard that there is a post vacancy for the Painter Post at the Central Reserve Police Force so will you please tell me when will be the exam of this post of the Painter going to take place? Also tell me what are the other upcoming exams at the Central Reserve Police Force? Give me all the information as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC NET Upcoming Exam
IBPS Upcoming Exam
IRDA Upcoming Exam
CPO SI Upcoming Exam
Income Tax Upcoming Exam
IRDA Upcoming Exam
Upcoming IRDA Exam
Upcoming RPF Exam Date
Upcoming Income Tax Exam
IAS Exam Upcoming
Upcoming SSC Stenographer Exam
Upcoming CLAT Exam
Upcoming Exam of DSSSB
Upcoming DRDO Exam
Upcoming LIC AAO Exam Syllabus
Upcoming PSU Exam
B.Ed CET exam Upcoming date
MAT Exam Upcoming dates
Upcoming B.Ed CET Exam admission
Upcoming MAT Exam Last date
18th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF upcoming exam

Hello sir, my sister wants to get job in Central Reserve Police Force. Is there any active job exam? Please provide me detail for upcoming exams of Central Reserve Police Force?
18th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF upcoming exam

Sorry to say you but at this time there is no active and upcoming news for exams in CRPF. At this time the Central Reserve Police Force does not declare dates for upcoming exams.

The CRPF India Recruitment for Degree, Post Graduation PG, MBA, BDS, Diploma with various Disciplines, Intermediate (12th pass), Matriculation (10th pass) Candidates

Central Police Reserve Force has various Zones and Branches with various departments in and across India.

The post is of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Steno), Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts i.e Driver/ Painter /Cook / Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser / Fitter/ Bugler/ Tailor/ Water Carrier/ Washer (Men/Women)/ Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner in Central Reserve Police Force jobs.

The candidates who are appearing for CRPF Constable Post must possess 10th pass qualification where as candidates appearing for CRPF ASI (Steno) post must possess 12th pass qualification (12 Pass Jobs) and also Skill Test of Dictation of 10 minutes with 80 wpm.

Get detail for upcoming exams of Central Reserve Police Force:

Closed exams of Central Reserve Police Force:

Name of the Post Qualification Number of vacancies Imp Dates

JTO/ Instructor (Electrician) 10th pass with Diploma in Electrical Engineering as per the requirement 28.08.2017

Head Constable (min) Degree or 10+2 or MAtriculation (10th Pass) 997 03.07.2017

Staff Nurses, Pharmacist, Lab Technicians, Junior X Ray Assistants, Radiographers, Dental Technicians, Lab Assistants, AC Plant Tecnician, Steward, Cook, Store Keeper & WArd Boy & other posts. GNM, ANM, Nursing, Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelors in Pharmacy, Graduation/ Degree in MLT, 10 + 2, MAtriculation (10th pass) 182 23.03.2017

Application fee is Rs. 100 per person.

Selection process includes Physical Standards Test, Written Exam, Skill Test and Medical Examination.

Age limit:
18 years to 20, whereas SC/ST and OBC have an exemption of 5 and 3 years respectively

Qualification:
Intermediate (Class 12th) with Skill Test of Dictation of 10 minutes with 80 wpm and no experience is needed

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in