2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

CRPF Steno Exam Date

This year the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will release recruitment advertisement for the post of ASI/ Steno. So I want to apply for that recruitment. So anyone can provide me tentative dates for this year examination. What is the pay scale of ASI/ Steno in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), give me details about their salary.
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC Exam Date
CRPF ASI Steno Exam Papers
CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy
CRPF ASI Steno Previous Year Question Paper
ASI steno CRPF recruitment
ASI Steno in CRPF
CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus
CRPF Admit Card Of Asi/Steno
CRPF ASI Steno Written Result
SSC CRPF Exam Date
SSC SI CRPF Exam Date
CRPF ASI(steno)/hc(min) results
CRPF ASI Steno Exam Date
CISF ASI Steno Recruitment Exam Date
CRPF Date of Exam
CRPF ASI Steno Answer Sheet
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment Syllabus
CRPF Exam Result Date
CRPF ASI STENO Last Year Paper
CRPF ASI Steno Exam Question Paper
24th July 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Steno Exam Date

Hi buddy I want to know Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) exam date so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
24th July 2018, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Steno Exam Date

As per me Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) exam was held last year on 16 July, 2017.

Exam pattern:

The written examination will be conducted on OMR basis at designated centres.
The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts.

Part I

Section-A = Hindi Language Or English Language (Optional)
Section-B = General Intelligence.
Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
Section-D = Clerical Aptitude

Part II

Descriptive paper:

Note: Section B, C, D of Part-I will be set as bilingual. Paper -II descriptive will also be set as bilingual

Essay Writing ( 15 marks)
Content 05 marks
Coherence/Relevancy- 05 marks
Accuracy 05 marks
Letter writing (10 marks)
Format- 03 marks
Content- 04 marks
Accuracy- 03 marks

Skill Test

The candidates, who qualify written examination stage, will be called to appear for the Skill test. The candidate should bring call letter & photo-bearing identity proof alongwith them to prove their identity.

They will be tested in stenography/short hand test as mentioned in Para-4 (Skill Test) above. Skill test will be of qualifying nature and no marks will be awarded for skill test.

The transcription of shorthand notes will have to be done on computers and keyboards provided by the Department and in no case use of other typing mode shall be allowed.

The dictation will have to be noted/taken by the candidates in shorthand strokes and same will also be evaluated. Noting/taking of dictation in long hand (i.e. other than standard shorthand strokes) will not be accepted and such candidates will be declared failed in skill test even if they transcribe correctly in given time.

No request for re-test of skill test will be accepted /entertained.

Beyond 40 mistakes, which is 5% of 800 words in 10 minutes dictation @ 80 words per minute, the candidate will be declared Failed.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in