2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

CRPF Result

I appeared in the examination of CRPF which was conducted by SSC. Result of that exam is declared, but I am confused that where I can get its result. I don’t have both websites of CRPF and SSC. So provide me official websites and also give process to reach at the result page from homepage. What information required to get result?
Similar Threads
Thread
Result of CRPF.nic.in
Result Of CRPF
CRPF Result in
SSC CRPF ASI result
CRPF Nic In Result
SSC CRPF Result
HCM CRPF Result
CRPF SK Result
CRPF SI GD Result
Jammu CRPF Result
BSF ITBP SSB CRPF Result
CRPF MZR Result
CRPF LKO Result
CRPF HCM Result
Result Of CRPF ASI
CRPF Result Answer Key
MP SSC CRPF Result
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Result Of CRPF ASI And HC
CRPF Result Of Asi
21st January 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Result

Can you provide me the process to check the result for ASI (Draughtsman) 2016 post recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force declared in 2019?
21st January 2020, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Result

The process to check the result for ASI (Draughtsman) 2016 post recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force declared in 2019 is as follows:

Visit the official website of Central Reserve Police Force

Click to Recruitment at the bottom of the home page

Click to Results

Click to ASI (Draughtsman)

On the new page, you will get the Result

That page will look like this:

Few Other Results available on the Page

Declaration Of Final Revised Result For The Post Of Si/Gd Through Ldce-2016

Offer of appointment to the post of Assistant Commandant in CRPF has been issued to 18 successful candidates of CAPF (Asstt. Commandant) Exam- 2017

Allocation of successful candidate from reserve list of central armed police forces AC exam 2017 TO CAPFs

Offer of appointment to the following candidates selected through SSC has been issued by Group Centre, CRPF, Pinjore (Haryana)

Offer of appointment to the following candidates selected through SSC has been issued by Group Centre, CRPF,Bantalab

Offer of appointment to the following candidates selected through SSC has been issued by DIG Group Centre, CRPF, New Delhi/Gurugram

Offer Of Appointment For The Post Of Sub Inspector (General Duty) IN CRPF from 135 bn

Offer Of Appointment For The Post Of Sub Inspector (General Duty) IN CRPF from GC Pinjore

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in