2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

CRPF Recruitment Female

My name is Sarita Joshi. I want to apply for CRPF head constable requirement -2015. Please tell me that can girls apply for CRPF head constable requirement? Please tell me about this because this necessary for me…
Similar Threads
Thread
CISF Recruitment For Female
CRPF Recruitment Up
SI in CRPF Recruitment
CRPF GD Recruitment-15
CRPF Recruitment LDC
New CRPF Recruitment
CRPF CPO Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment
CRPF ASI and HC Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment Sep
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
CRPF HC Min Recruitment
Recruitment of CRPF
CRPF Recruitment in J and K
SSC CRPF BSF Recruitment
UP CRPF Recruitment
SSC CRPF Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment Jan
Recruitment of ASI in CRPF
CRPF Recruitment for
30th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Recruitment Female

I want to get the details of latest Recruitment of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for Female so can you provide me?
30th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Recruitment Female

The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the notification for the 2945 vacancies of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) i.e Driver/Fitter/Bugler/ Tailor/ Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser.

The dates of the recruitment are not publish yet.

Organizer Central Reserve Police Force

Positions Name Constable (Tradesman, Technical)

No. of Vacancies 2945

Eligibility

Candidate should have a Matriculation Passed Certificate from a well-recognized Board.

Age Bar:

CT/Driver: Applicants must be 21 years and less than 27 years. The age will be calculated as on 1st January.

CT/Tech & Trades (Other Posts): Candidates aged must be in between 18 years to 23 years and age will be calculated as on 1st January this year.

Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST 19 candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Application Fee

Those who belong to General and OBC, or we can say Unreserved category must submit the application fee of Rs.100/-, whereas the reserved ones (SC, ST OBC PWD) are exempted from fee.

Selection Process

Selection Procedure contains Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam, Trade Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.

Salary Offered

After completing all the procedure and selected for the suitable posts the contenders will get the Pay Band

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in