2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2016, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Recruitment For Assistant Sub-Inspector & Constable

On your concern I would like to tell you that Central Reserve Police Force did not announced recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable here I will get the information so that you can have idea.

Here I’m telling you process to get the details

GO to the official site of Central Reserve Police Force
Site page will open at middle page
You can see section of recruitment
Click on that section a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get the information easily

Central Reserve Police Force recruitment

Here I’m telling you past information so that you can remember

Name of the Posts:
1. Sub Inspector (RO) (Group B)
2. Sub Inspector (Crypto) (Group B)
3. Sub Inspector (Technical) (Group B)
4. Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) (Group C)
5. Assistant Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) (Group C)

ASI Eligibility

Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with Mathematics & Physics or Computer Science as subjects for post 1, 2, B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject for post 3, 10th Class pass from recognized board with three years Diploma in Radio Engineering/ Electronics/ Computers for post 4, Pass in Matric with English, General Science & Mathematics with three years Diploma in Draughtsman Course for post 5.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on physical efficiency test, physical standard test, written test, screening of testimonials/ documents, medical examination.

Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan or through Net Banking using Debit card/ Credit Card or through E-Challan of post office. No fee for SC/ ST/ Females & Ex-Servicemen candidates.

Name of the Post: Head Constable (Ministerial)
1. General: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
5. ST Backlog: 86 Posts

Eligibility
Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government & English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.

Fees
Male candidates belonging to General/ UR and OBC category should pay Rs. 100/-through SBI Challan or through Net Banking using Debit card/ Credit Card or through E-Challan of post office through SBI Challan

Address:-
Central Reserve Police Force
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in