2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2015, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF recruitment 1140 post

According to me CRPF ASI & HC Recruitment exam for Assistant Sub-Inspector 1140 post was held in 2013 and now you are asking for its result , so we just give you process by which you can see your result if avail on CRPF site

Go to the official site on Central Reserve Police Force

Click on result option in examination section given on the top

A page will be open where you can check your result

According to me its too old record and may be possible it has been remove from site

Presently following result are avail there

Recruitment of constable (Technical/Tradesmen) 2014:: Finally selected candidates of CT (Technical/Tradesmen) 2014 recruitment conducted At

Recruitment for the Post of CT (Tech/Tradesmen) 2014-15: Joining date of selected candidate in CT(Tech/Tradesmen)male for the year 2014-15 GC CRPF New Delhi

Selection of SI/GD through recruitment of CAPF exam-2014 conducted by SSC :: Allotment of 189 DASIS List of 19 dasis who have been sub-allotted to odisha sector and issued offer of appointment for joining to the post of sub-inspector (gd)GC CRPF, BBSR

Candidate selected for the post of CT(Technical & Tradesmen) (male/female) 2014 : Offer Of Appointment issues by GC CRPF kadarpur gurgaon

Recruitment Of CT(Technical & Tradesmen)- 2014: List Of Candidates Who Provisionally Selected For Appointment In The Recruitment Of Constable [Technical & Tradesmen] Year 2014 GC, CRPF, Muzaffarpur
4th December 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know the CRPF recruitment of 1140 posts which were held in year 2012-13.
4th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the various 1140 vacancies that were held in year 2012-13 as under:

Names of Posts:
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer-Grade-III) – 245 Posts
Head Constable (Ministerial) – 895 Posts

Last date to apply: 19-12-2012

Application fee: INR 30/-

Eligibility:
Candidates must have cleared the 12th exams from the recognised board or university. Candidates must have the good typing skills

Application procedure:
Candidates need to write the application attaching all the important documents by Postal Order in the name of DIGP, GC-CRPF payable at respective Head Post Office at that location

Selection procedure:

Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Standards Test
Written Test, Typing Test
Short hand speed test
Interview
Medical Exam
Document Verification

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in