2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

CRPF Physical Recruitment

hello sir I heard from my friends that Medical Officers recruitment notification going to be publish by CRPF, if this if information is right then would you plz tell me related information like Physical Recruitment and education qualification???
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF Physical
RPF Recruitment Constable Physical Test
CRPF Tradesman Physical
CRPF SI Civil Physical Test
SSC CRPF Physical Test
CRPF Constable Physical
CRPF SI Physical Test
CRPF Head Constable Physical Measurement
Physical Of CRPF
SI in CRPF Recruitment
CRPF GD Recruitment-15
New CRPF Recruitment
CRPF CPO Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment Sep
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
CRPF HC Min Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment in J and K
CRPF Recruitment Jan
Laxmibai National University of Physical Education Recruitment
CRPF Physical Exam
10th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Physical Recruitment

According to me this time there is no notification published by Medical Officers recruitment and may be possible that CRPF will publish notification for it in near future, so as on your demand here I am sharing your require information:

CRPF Medical Officers post are filled up by direct recruitment and eligibility for this post is as follows:

Educational:
You should have recognized Medical qualifications included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and enrolment in any State Medical Register maintained under that act, and compulsory rotatory internship

Physical
Height :
Your Height should be 157 Cms. relaxable by 2 cms for Gorkhas, Garwalis, Kumaonees,Dogras, Marathas and 3 Cms in respect of Adivasis and female candidates.

Chest: 77 Cms. unexpanded and 82 Cms expanded.

Weight: Proportionate to the height and age

Age limit:
Your age should be between 23 and 30 years (relaxable for government servants and released Army Medical Crops Officers upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government).
7th January 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, if I would apply for CRPF exam then in this entrance exam what physical standard should be requiring in CRPF for Assistant Commandant?
7th January 2016, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Physical Standard: for Assistant Commandant:

Height : 157 Cms. relaxable by 2 cms for Gorkhas, Garwalis, Kumaonees,Dogras, Marathas and 3 Cms in respect of Adivasis and female candidates.

Chest : 77 Cms. unexpanded and 82 Cms expanded.

Weight : Proportionate to the height and age

Selection process:

Assistant Commandant selection On the basis of Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview.

The written exam consists of two papers totalling 300 marks

Paper I: General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Ability (200marks).

Paper II: Essay in Hindi or English, Precise writing (English) and comprehension of given passage in English (100 marks).

Age limit:

Age should be present in between 23 and 30 years

Relaxable for government servants and released Army Medical Crops Officers upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government

Educational:

A recognized Medical qualifications included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and enrolment in any State Medical Register maintained under that act.

Compulsory rotator internship

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in