2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2018, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Orissa

I am planning to apply for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Orissa recruitment searching for vacancy to apply. Will you please provide me details about latest CRPF vacancy which is available in Orissa along with eligibility and qualification to apply also provide dates to apply?
13th May 2018, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Orissa

There is at present no vacancy for CRPF in Orissa.

Below I am providing you details about latest CRPF vacancy:

The CRPF department starting their recruitment process for various posts under their latest recruitment notification.

Name of the Posts Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), and constable and more

Number of Posts 274

Work Location Across India

Eligibility:

Constable (General Duty) The applicants who are competing for this CRPF Constable GD Vacancy 2018 should have passed their 10th Class from any reputed board with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

Sub Inspector For getting the contention for this CRPF SI Vacancy 2018 the aspirants should be graduated in any discipline with minimum 55% in aggregate from any recognized college / University.

Age Limit

The age limit mandatory to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2018 will be 18 years to 30 years.

Selection Schemes

The CRPF selection authority will finalize their deserved contenders for this CRPF Recruitment 2018 on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test, Medical Test and Physical Efficiency Test.

Salary Scale

The successfully shortlisted aspirants who will be designated in the CRPF Recruitment 2018 will get the monthly salary scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 2400/-.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in