2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd November 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Crpf lr

Can you tell me about the Training course offered by CRPF LR or Regional Centre of Forest Property Languedoc Roussillon?
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC ASI key
New DGP Of CRPF
Kv crpf
CRPF Age
CRPF Key
Crpf si ro
Cg crpf
CRPF Pay
How To Get Into CRPF
Crpf dc
Rpf crpf
Ssc kkr crpf
GNM Job in CRPF
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Crpf hc cm
Gd crpf
Crpf dgp
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Pic of CRPF
Crpf pt
3rd November 2015, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Crpf lr

The Languedoc Roussillon Regional Centre of Forest Property official website offers an overview of the private forest of Languedoc Roussillon and its various stakeholders.

The Training Courses
The "FOGEFOR" Training of the Forest Management is for timber owners and their children. In training the queries that are solved are related to:

• How to improve my heritage?
• What is my wood?
• What are caring for trees?
• How to enhance and protect the natural resources of my forest?
• How better to sell my forest products (wood, truffles, or other fungi, cork ...)?
• Which tax breaks can I claim? etc.

Audience:
Any forest or land owner, regardless of their knowledge, the surface and the nature of its land (scrubland, copses, land to be afforested, etc)

Objective:
At the end of the course, the owners are able to decide for themselves the direction of managing their woodland heritage, committing their budget and the future of their children.

Characteristics of training:
• These courses are projected primarily useful, alive and concrete. The interventions are performed by professionals: foresters, naturalists, all subject matter experts.

• Environmental, technical, economic, regulatory and tax are discussed in clear language and accessible to all.

• The theoretical contributions in room, alternate with forest visits, practical exercises and managers owners meetings.

• A complete documentation is provided to the trainees at the end of each day.

• Beginners have access to introductory courses, while savvy foresters can follow development cycles, and choose their own topics to deal with.

• The number of meetings varies per cycle (2 to 12 days), usually on a Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.Study tours are also be arranged.

• Registration fees are low as these formations of general interest receive public funding. They account on average 20 students per cycle.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in