2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

CRPF HCM recruitment application forms

My cousin is thinking to fill the application form for the Post Of Head Constable (Ministerial) Central Reserve Police Force so will you please help me by giving me the link to download the application form of the Post Of Head Constable (Ministerial) Central Reserve Police Force? Also tell me about what are the requirements of this post?
Similar Threads
Thread
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Application Forms
CLAT Application Forms
CRPF Recruitment Constable Application Form
PDPU Application Forms
CRPF Application Forms
Application Form of CRPF Recruitment
CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment Application Form
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
BHU UET Application Forms
CRPF Recruitment Online Application Form
TNDALU application forms
Application form for CRPF Recruitment
IAS application forms
NATA Application Forms
UK Application Forms UK
SBI PO Exam Application Forms
AFMC Application Forms
JTO application forms
IAS application forms dates
MD/MS/PG Ayurveda Application Forms
22nd December 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF HCM recruitment application forms

Hello Buddy I want to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment for it here Will you please provide me Application Form and Details?
22nd December 2015, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF HCM recruitment application forms

Central Reserve Police Force have No latest Recruitment for Head Constable Ministerial Post .

For your future Here I am providing Information about Same CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment :

CRPF Invites Applications for Eligible Male & Female Indian Citizens for vacancies of Head Constable (Ministerial) through Direct Recruitment time to time :

Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.

Age Limit: 18 to 25 years

Qualification:

Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2)Exam from a Board or University Recognized by Central or State Government.

Skill Test (On Computer):

English Typing with minimum Speed of 35 words per Minute Or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per Minute.

Selection Process:

Selection process will Consist of First phase
(Scrutiny/checking of certificates/documents, Physical Measurement & Written examination) and Second phase (Skill test, Interview & Medical examination).

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of the DIGP, GC, CRPF of concerned application receiving centre.

SC/ST, Female and Ex-Servicemen Candidates are Exempted from Payment of Application fee.

How to Apply :

Eligible Candidates Can Send their Applications in the Prescribed Format with following Documents :

Four Passport Size Self Attested Photographs,
Application Fee,
Attested Photocopies of Essential Documents,
SC/ST/OBC Certificate

Here I am Uploading pdf file Which having Complete Information about CRPF HCM Recruitment and Application Form You Can Download free of cost :

CRPF HCM Recruitment Details and Application Form :

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CRPF HCM Recruitment Details and Application Form.pdf (209.2 KB, 196 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in