2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Credit transfer Sikkim Manipal University

Hi I am looking for information about transfer of my credit to Sikkim Manipal University can you please assist me?
20th February 2016, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Credit transfer Sikkim Manipal University

The University Registrar is accountable for facilitating the evaluation of transfer credit for new and continuing students.

Functioning with the Admissions Office and the Academic Deans, the Director of Transfer and Transition Services and the Transfer Manager make sure that all transferable courses that meet the academic standards and policies set forth for transfer credit at SMU are applied to an aspirants academic record.

Free-Elective Transfer Credit

For courses not available at SMU, free elective transfer credit can be awarded for appropriate non-vocational courses completed with a grade of C- or better at regionally recognized colleges or universities that meet SMU's academic standards.

The Transfer and Transition Services team helps students from the day they begin thinking about SMU to the time they become SMU alumni.

From pre-admission advise to connecting students with the campus society and its resources, our goal is to assists students succeed at their new University.

Transfer Admission Deadlines
Fall Admission

April 1, 2016 (Full-tuition scholarship priority consideration)
June 1, 2016 (Deadline)
August 1, 2016 (Final Deadline)

Spring Admission
November 1

Summer Admission
March 15

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in