2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CPWD Application

Things needed for applying for online Submission of Forms:
1. Entry of Annexure-I and Annexure-II is must for applying this online Application
2. System will accept the Images (Photos and Signatures) of the Partners / Directors only in the JPG/JPEG format. Each Image Size is accepted up to 80 Kilo
Byte (KB) only.
3. System will accept all the Supporting documents (eg. Annexure-III, Annexure-IV) only in the PDF format.
4. Before applying Online, please download the Annexure –I and Annexure –II forms from the download link, fill it properly and check it and then apply it
Online through this system.
5. After entering the details in the Annexure –I & Annexure –II press the option DRAFT, in the Annexure –II form, by which the system will generate the DRAFT report for rechecking your entries. A Unique Application Number is automatically generated by this System. You should remember your Application Number as well as your Security Code for further modifications as well as for taking prints of the submitted Application.
6. Application Number and the Security Code are to be kept secret. Application Number has to be mentioned in all your future communications to CPWD.
7. After checking the Draft report, select the option FINAL, in order to finalise your application.
8. Before submitting the application as FINAL you can edit your application and make changes if required in the Annexure-I & Annexure –II through the
MODIFICATION option in the Main Menu.
9. Once you submit the application as FINAL no further changes is allowed to modify you submitted application.
10. Once you enter the option FINAL then the CPWD logo will appear on your printout along with FINAL displayed in the top right corner of the page.
11. Enlistment section, CPWD, will process your application after you submit your application as FINAL.

Here, I am attaching link CPWD Application form :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf central public works department application form.pdf (268.0 KB, 142 views)

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in