2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

CPMEE Sample Papers

I have applied for Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination (CPMEE) and now I am almost prepared for it so for my Practice I want to solve some Question Papers for it. Would you please provide me a book that contains Sample Question Papers for CPMEE so I will check that my preparation is upto the mark or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
CPMEE Medical Result
CPMEE application form
CPMEE Result Uttarakhand
CPMEE BAMS Counselling Date
Uttarakhand CPMEE Result
Merit List of CPMEE
CPMEE Result MBBS
CPMEE Merit List
CPMEE Last Year Question Paper
CPMEE Important Dates
Application Form Of CPMEE
ACEE CPMEE Fee Structure CPMEE Admit Card
Cpmee uk
Cpmee ug
CPMEE Entrance Exam Result
CPMEE Dehradun
CPMEE Exam Center
Cut Off For CPMEE
CPMEE UG Result
Uttarakhand CPMEE Counselling
7th January 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: CPMEE Sample Papers

Hii Buddy , Here Will you please Provide me Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination Exam Pattern and syllabus for my Better exam Preparation ?
7th January 2016, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CPMEE Sample Papers

Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination .

Uttarakhand Council of Entrance Examination Conducts the state level CPMEE Entrance Examination for the Students to take Admission into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) & Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

Modes of CPMEE Sample Papers :

Offline Mode
Online Mode

CPMEE will be Held in Two Stages are

Written
Counseling

CPMEE Exam pattern

The CPMEE Exam Test Paper Contains 200 MCQ Questions.
Time Duration is 2 hours and 30 Minutes.
Each Question with Choice of Four Answers .
Each correct answer 1 marks.
There are no negative marking.
No marks will Be Awarded for Questions Not Attempted.

Subjects Number of Question
English 50
Physics 50
Chemistry 50
Biology 50

The Syllabus for CPMEE Uttarakhand Entrance Exam will be that of HSC level.

The syllabus Includes:-
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Physics Syllabus :-

Physical world and measurement , Kinematics, laws of motion, work energy and power, motion of system of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory , oscillations and waves, Electrostatics, current electricity , Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, electromagnetic waves, optics, Dual Nature of matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic devices,

Chemistry Syllabus :-

Some basic concepts of chemistry, Structure of atom, classification of elements of Periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and Molecular structure, states of matter- gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, S block element , Some P block elements,, Organic chemistry – some basic principles and techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry ,Solid state, solutions, electrochemistry , chemical kinetics, surface chemistry , General principles and processes of isolation of elements, P block elements, d and F block elements, Coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols phenols and ethers, Aldehydes ketones and Carboxylic acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, bimolecular, polymers, Chemistry in everyday life,

Biology Syllabus :-

Diversity in living world , Structural organization in Animals and plants, Cell structure and functions, Plant physiology , Human physiology, Reproduction , Genetics and Evolution, biology and human welfare, biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and environment.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in