2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2013, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Coventry University MBA Placements

Coventry University conducts MBA in so many fields. It conducts good placements.
Placements are being offered in many fields like
Private
Public

Placements are also done during the internship program. As you said that you want to know about the internship program for post graduation. So as per your request here I am providing you some information about it.

The postgraduate students can do complete their business internship. These internships are commenced in the third term for the 70 days around.

Rigorous Training is provided in UK workplace culture, business practices and employability training before the internship commences.

Throughout the internship, students are supported by a tutor and a business mentor. So during this internship, placements are done.

For your convenience I am giving you its contact details by which you can get more information.

Contact details-:
Coventry University London Campus,
East India House,
109-117 Middlesex Street,
London,
E1 7JF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7247 3666
Email: reception.culc@coventry.ac.uk
26th November 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the work placement of MBA program of Coventry University so please provide me information about this.
26th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Coventry University offers Finance MBA, Management MBA, International Business MBA, International Sport Management MBA, and Marketing MBA.

Work placements

Work experience can be undertaken in a variety of ways; an internship, an individual consultancy project or a group consulting project.

University work with a range of companies to provide internships and consulting projects to the students

Eligibility

Students must successfully meet the following assessment criteria:

Academic: successfully complete all Semester 1 modules including research methods at the first attempt;

CV shortlisting: submit a CV, which will be used for competitive short listing by the internship panel;

Presentation: prepare and successfully deliver a formal presentation;

Interview: interview with the University internship panel.

Assessment

After completing the Internship, you are required to write an extensive report based on the managerial and educational experience derived from the internship itself

After this you have to present your findings to both the employers and academic staff.

Contact info

Coventry University
Priory Street
Coventry, United Kingdom
CV1 5FB

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in