2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Courses of study IIT Delhi Pdf

Can you provide me the list if Courses of Study 2019-2020 for IITD (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi) in PDF format?
5th March 2020, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Courses of study IIT Delhi Pdf

The vision of I.I.T. (Indian Institute of Technology) Delhi is to contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.

Courses of Study 2019-2020

I.I.T. Delhi provides science-based engineering education to produce quality engineer-scientists. The curriculum provides broad based knowledge and simultaneously builds a temper for the life long process of learning and exploring.

IIT Delhi offers a variety of academic programmes for students with a wide range of backgrounds. Admissions into many of these programmes are based on performance in national level tests /entrance examinations.

The programmes offered by IIT Delhi are presently classified as Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programmes. This classification is based primarily on entry/admission qualification of students rather than the level of degree offered.

Undergraduate Programmes
Bachelor of Technology
Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech)

Postgraduate Programmes
P.G. Diploma of I.I.T. Delhi
Master of Science
Master of Business Administration
Master of Design
Master of Technology
Master of Science (Research)
Doctor of Philosophy

I.I.T. Delhi Courses of Study 2019-2020