2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Courses In IIMK

I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) but I don’t know about its courses list so would you please provide me list of courses offered by IIMK ? What is the admission procedure in IIMK , tell me , so I will apply for it soon and I will not waste my time ?
Similar Threads
Thread
FPM From IIMK
Vc iimk
IIMK FDP Calendar
Cex iimk
IIMK Email
Iimk tvm
IIMK Call
IIMK Fpm Application
Fdp iimk
Crest iimk
Iimk echoes
IIMK Photos
Epgdm iimk
MBA from IIMK
Iimk wat
Iimk pgp
IIMK Seats
When Will Iimk Results Be Out
Iimk idl
Iimk gd pi
2nd May 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: Courses In IIMK

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the PGP Course of the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Will you Please Provide It ?
2nd May 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Courses In IIMK

The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is a public business school located in Calicut, Kerala.

The Information About the PGP Course of the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is given below

About the Program :
The Post-graduate Programme in Management is a flagship educational programme preparing the young graduates for senior level positions in industry and other sections.

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Able (DA) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India
or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.

Admission Procedure

The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs (GMAT for the international candidates).

On clearing the required cut-offs and the composite score, a candidate is called for the GD/WAT and PI

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Address: I.I.M Road, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673570
Phone: 0495 280 9100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in