2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Courses after CA

Here I am looking for course which can do after CA so will you please provide me some details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Courses Other Than Medical Courses after 12th PCB
Courses in Marine Field eligibility for the courses?
Equine CPD Courses fitness Courses CPD
Courses Other Than Medical Courses After 12th PCB
IIM Ahmadabad Courses Short Term Courses
26th November 2014, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Courses after CA

Here you are looking for course which can do after CA, as you want here I am providing you.

CA: Chartered Accountant

CA is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Attractive a chartered accountant means that you have professional knowledge of all the accounting and financial concepts including income tax and other taxation matters.

Courses after CA:

5 best courses a chartered accountant can do after passing out CA

CS – Company Secretary

ICSI awards the certificate of company secretary in India after passing out its final examination. Candidates having ability from ICSI along with your chartered accountant designation will prove that you are professionally qualified to handle various corporate law matters along with accounting and taxation.

CMA – Cost Accountants

CMA is awarded by ICAI. Candidates having a ability from ICAI will prove that you are professionally qualified to handle various costing matters.

CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst

If candidates want to have career as a financial analyst then CFA is a best course for you. CFA is the only course which has been recognized as a respected designation in investment world.

CISA – Certified information system auditor

CISA is an internationally standard designation which will be elected after passing out the guarantee program of ISACA.

You can pursue CISA along with your CA or JOB.

ACCA or CIMA

If you are preparation to have one more extra global course along with CA which has equal value in UK, Europe and gulf countries then we suggest you go for ACCA or CIMA.

Both of them have international recognition and you can get a foreign offer easily.

For more details contact to this address:

Address:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
C-1, Block C, Sector 1
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

Map;

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Institute+of+Chartered+Accountants+of+I ndia+C-1,+Block+C,+Sector+1+Noida,+Uttar+Pradesh&hl=en&ll =28.59334,77.314053&spn=0.017597,0.032487&sll=21.1 25498,81.914063&sspn=19.065167,33.266602&hq=The+In stitute+of+Chartered+Accountants+of+India+C-1,+Block+C,+Sector+1+Noida,+Uttar+Pradesh&radius=1 5000&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A[/MAP]

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in