2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Course of CA CPT

Hello sir, I am Nitesh. I am looking for the syllabus of the CA Final Course and the CPT exam. So can you please share the syllabus of CA Final Course and the CPT exam with me??
8th June 2015, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Course of CA CPT

You are looking for the syllabus of the CA final course. So I am providing you the revised syllabus of Paper-6 and Paper-8:

Level of Knowledge: Advanced Knowledge
Objective: “To develop competencies and skill-sets in evaluation of controls and relevant evidence gathering in an IT environment using IT tools and techniques for effective and efficient performance of accounting, assurance and compliance services provided by a Chartered Accountant”.
Contents
1. Concepts of Governance and Management of Information Systems Governance, Risk and compliance and relationship between governance and management. Role of information technology and IS Strategy in business strategy, operations and control , business value from use of IT, business impact of IS risks different types of Information Systems Risks, IS Risk
management overview, IT Compliance overview –Role and responsibilities of top management as regards IT-GRC. Role of Information Systems Assurance. Overview of Governance of Ente
rprise IT and COBIT.
2. Information Systems Concepts Overview of information systems in IT environment and practical aspects of application of information systems in enterprise processes. Information as a key business asset and its relation to business objectives, business processes and relative importance of information systems from strategic and operational perspectives. Various types of business applications, overview of underlying IT technologies.

CA Final revised syllabus of Paper-6 and Paper-8

To get the syllabus download this attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus of CPT Exam.pdf (32.9 KB, 56 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in