2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Course after 12th Commerce Gujarat

Firstly, I think you should choose what you like to do. So just ask yourself and do whatever you want to do man. The Only thing I can do for you is, I can give you detail of the courses available for 12th commerce. So read it carefully.

Courses after 12th in commerce

B.Com (Bachelor’s in Commerce): A very well known and common course for graduation in commerce. The course is for 3 years. This course covers Accounting & Finance management, Cost management, Economics, Human Resource, Export Management, Industrial Psychology etc.,

B.B.A. (Bachelor’s in Business Administration): This course will you teach about the business world. Course is for 3 years. This course will you teach you about the business law, business management, marketing, finance etc.

B.M.S. (Bachelor’s in Management Science): This is the graduation course for 3 year. This course will you about the business ethics, business management, finance, economics etc.

BBS (Bachelor’s in Business Studies): This is also for 3 years. This course will prepare for the business market. This course builds your skills in business world.

B.B.I. (Bachelor’s in Banking and Insurance): this course build your skills in business law, taxation, human resource management, audit etc.

Commerce college in Gujarat
Arts, Commerce and Science College, Kholwad
Ashwinbhai A. Patel Commerce College
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sheth R.A. College of Arts and Commerce
Centurion University of Technology and Management
Aditya College of Engineering & Advanced Studies
Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad University
Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
Anand Commerce College
Anand Institute of Business Studies
Anand Mercantile College of Science, Management and Computer Technology
Arihant Institute Private Limited, Ahmedabad
Aroma College of Commerce
Bhikhabhai Jivabhai Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Vallabh Vidyanagar
C Z Patel College of Business and Management
C. & S. H. Desai Arts & L.K.L. Doshi Commerce College
C. U. Shah Commerce College
Govt. R. C. College of Commerce
Government Commerce College
Government Arts and Commerce College, Meghraj
GLS Institute of Commerce
11th December 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Course after 12th Commerce Gujarat

Hi, I completed 12th in commerce. Will you please suggest me what to do after completing 12th in commerce discipline?
12th December 2014, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Course after 12th Commerce Gujarat

Firstly, I think you should choose what you like to do. Do not ask uncle, aunty and your friend papu. No one can give your right advice other than you. So just ask yourself and do whatever you want to do man. The Only thing I can do for you is, I can give you detail of the courses available for 12th commerce. So read it carefully.

Courses after 12th in commerce

B.Com (Bachelor’s in Commerce): A very well known and common course for graduation in commerce. The course is for 3 years. This course covers Accounting & Finance management, Cost management, Economics, Human Resource, Export Management, Industrial Psychology etc.,

B.B.A. (Bachelor’s in Business Administration): This course will you teach about the business world. Course is for 3 years. This course will you teach you about the business law, business management, marketing, finance etc.

B.M.S. (Bachelor’s in Management Science): This is the graduation course for 3 year. This course will you about the business ethics, business management, finance, economics etc.

BBS (Bachelor’s in Business Studies): This is also for 3 years. This course will prepare for the business market. This course builds your skills in business world.

B.B.I. (Bachelor’s in Banking and Insurance): this course build your skills in business law, taxation, human resource management, audit etc.

Commerce college in Gujarat
Arts, Commerce and Science College, Kholwad
Ashwinbhai A. Patel Commerce College
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sheth R.A. College of Arts and Commerce
Centurion University of Technology and Management
Aditya College of Engineering & Advanced Studies
Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad University
Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
Anand Commerce College
Anand Institute of Business Studies
Anand Mercantile College of Science, Management and Computer Technology