2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Country for masters in Electronics

It is good that you want to go outside the India for higher studies. For going outside the India then you must take some things in your mind and here I am giving you the information about the countries where you may go and take up your higher studies.

Eligibility for a student who want to study abroad:

1. You should have a valid Indian Passport.

2. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream to go for your post graduation.

3. You have to clear GRE, TOEFL, SAT, etc exams for going abroad depending on the course in which you want to take up your masters.

As you are an EEE student, that I would suggest that USA is the country for which you can go. You can study in great institutions there, you can also get scholarships if you are good in academics and at the same time work part time also.

Canada will be the second option from my side. A lot of Indians reside there those you studied, worked and now have settled there.

Also Europe, if you have no issue of finance and monetary issues then you can choose Europe, because it would be expensive, but countries like UK, Germany etc provide quality education and students from all over the world are attracted.

New Zealand is also an Educational Hub.

A few countries in Africa like South Africa, UAE, Zimbabwe etc offers good scopes...

So you can select the country which suits you the best in terms of budget, fame, college reputation in the world.

All the best

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in