2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment Call Letter

Buddy I would like to tell you that bank has already conduct clerk post exam for that you have to wait now and here I will help you so that you can easily get the call letter next time.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the call letter whenever announced by the bank

Go to the official site of Corporation Bank
Site page will open at right hand side of the page there is a section of news
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this there you can get the
call letter whenever announced by the bank.

At present I have only this latest information issued by the bank
Corporation Bank opens “Forex Hub” at Bengaluru
Corporation Bank Opens “3000th ATM and Corp Excel Branch with e- Lobby” at Bengaluru
Notification regarding 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month as Holiday
New premises of Delhi Circle Office, Zonal Offices and Corporate Banking Branch with e-Lobby
Inauguration of New Premises of Circle office, Zonal offices & Corporate Banking Branch, New Delhi
Dr. Hasmukh Adhia, IAS, Secretary, Dept. of Financial Services, MoF launches First MUDRA Card at Corporation Bank
BANK PAYS Rs.74.27 crore dividend to Govt of India
SKOCH Achiever Award – 2015

MSME Banking Excellence Awards - 2014
e-Lobby Branch inaugurated at Basavanagudi-Bengaluru
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Mega Camp at Vamanjoor, Mangalore
Our Bank Bags Indira Gandhi Official Language Awards Instituted by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Shri S R Bansal, Chairman & Managing Director, inaugurating the new Zonal Office of the Bank at Varanasi, UP on 5th August 2014
“24 x 7 e- Lobby” inaugurated in the Corporate Office Premises at Mangalore
“24 x 7 e- Lobby” inaugurated in the Corporate Office Premises at Mangalore
Shri S R Bansal, Chairman & Managing Director, inaugurated Okhla Phase-I Branch in New Delhi on 9th July 2014.
Revision in ABB Service Charges [wef: 09.06.2014]
Revision in NEFT Service Charges [wef: 09.06.2014]
Notice to the Corp Convenience (Classic) Debit Cardholders –Revision In Annual Fee W.E.F 01.06.2014
Glimpses of 109th Foundation Day
Bank Notes issued prior to 2005 will be withdrawn after 31.3.2014. Approach nearest Branch for exchange.

IBA Technology Award 2012-13
Angel Pro Daisy Players and Computers donated to the School of Deaf–Mute Society, Ahmedabad
Our Bank secures First Rank in MSE Lending & Second Rank in Lending to Micro Enterprises for 2012-13
Shri S. R. Bansal has taken charge as the Chairman & Managing Director of Corporation Bank on 5th October, 2013.
The Bank wins Best Mid Size Public Sector Bank (Commendation) Award at “India Best Banks and Financial Institutions Awards 2012” by CNBC-TV18 & MCX SX
New Term Deposit Schemes- Corp Super Gain Plus
Chairman Participated in Out Reach Programme
Tribute to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
The Bank Achieves First Rank

Address:-
Corporation Bank
Mangaluru, Karnataka 575001-575022

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in