2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School Baroda

Hi! Shrishti I am providing you the information related to Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School Baroda that you want:

Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School is located in Vadodra, Gujarat. It was established in the year of 1946 by the Provincial Society of The Congregation of Jesus and Mary, a Christian Minority Institution. It is affiliated to GSEB Board. The present principal of the school is Sister Nirmala.

Facilities:

Computer Laboratory

Library

Canteen

Transport

Sports

Laboratory

For more details you can contact or can visit at below address:

Contact details:
Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School
22 Camp, Fateganj,
Vadodara - 390002
Vadodara
Gujarat

Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Convent+Of+Jesus+And+Mary+Girls+High+School +22+Camp,+Fateganj,++Vadodara+-+390002+Vadodara+Gujarat&hl=en&ll=22.282266,73.175 125&spn=0.102771,0.196381&sll=42.402941,-71.04793&sspn=0.005126,0.012274&hq=Convent+Of+Jesu s+And+Mary+Girls+High+School+22+Camp,+Fatehgunj,+V adodara+-+390002+Vadodara+Gujarat&radius=15000&t=m&z=13[/MAP]
21st November 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

School VadodaraConvent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School is one of the prominent school in India and it is affiliated to State Board. The school has a committed and highly qualified teaching faculty which provide quality education to the students. The school provide lavish infrastructure facilities like Library, Canteen, Computer lab, Science lab and Play area. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. It is a unique and innovative educational school for the children of today. The school Campus offers a range of indoor and outdoor games which inculcates in children a spirit of confidence, participation and sportsmanship. Along with the quality education the faculties also provide other qualities like integrity, critical thinking and the love of knowledge.Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School
Admission Procedure and FeesProspectus and form available at the school reception

Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the Registration. The documentation requirements are as given below: Photocopy of the birth certificate. 3 recent photographs of the child. Duly filled admission form.
For detailed fee structure do get in touch with School Counselor.
All the admissions details will be displayed at the School office.
Important NotesImportant details about Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School admission 2013-14, its fees structure, address and review.

Affiliated Board :GUJARAT STATE BOARDAffiliation No :

Trust :Principal :
Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School Address / Contact Details

City : Vadodara

22 Camp, Fateganj, Vadodara - 390002
Convent Of Jesus And Mary Girls High School Image
11th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Respect ed madam,
I would like to know y ex students child are not go en preferance
For admission
25th November 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hi!! i am khushbu patel, from baroda, i have take addmission for my sis in first stand , so plz tell me about admiision process in details
14th December 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am Prachi
Can u please tell me about the forms
At which site it"ll b available

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in