2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2012, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Construction Management in Osmania University Hyderabad

Currently Osmania University Hyderabad does not conducts Construction Management course so I am giving you the list of courses conducts by Osmania University

Courses:
Masters of Business Administration
Collaborative Programmes

The Confederation of Indian Industry [CII] to offer a Masters Degree in Technology Management [MBA-TM] and a Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management [PGDTM].

The College of Defence Management [CDM] to offer a Masters Degree in Management Studies for Senior Officers of the Army and Navy & Air Force deputed by the Ministry of Defence to undergo the LMDC Programme.

The Sardar Vallabhai Police Academy located at Shivarampally, Hyderabad for running a Masters Degree in Police Management for IPS probationers.

The Management of Apollo Hospitals LTD and Owaisi Institute of Hospital Management for offering a Masters Degree in Hospital Management

National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management - an Institute established by Government of India and AP Tourism Development Corporation

So you have to give me the name of any one subject after that I will give you the admission procedure for that
6th November 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to known about the construction management course offered by the Osmania University Hyderabad please give me detail of it?
6th November 2015, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan - Nawab Sarwar Jung

As you want to known about the construction management this university offers a sponsored programme in construction engineering and management here is the detail about this course

Construction Management or Construction Project Management (CPM) is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion.

Eligibility
Graduation

After completing this course one Candidate can also be involved in the production, storage and distribution of electricity, gas and water. or can employed in the work of bridges, roads, tunnels, canals and other large structures.

For more detail
Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2363

Tags
admission hyderabad

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in